Axl On TMZ

MicEffecT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-tv/

It's up! "Click to watch" under Friday 4/23 full episode. Top right, Axl and Beta start at 3:23. Great clip, Enjoy!

It's Axl Rose, but it's happy Axl Rose, it's craazy!

:rofl-lol:

Great clip. They're saying he's happy and that he looks great. :) Good to have som positive media coverage for once in a f-ing blue moon.

I agree, but TMZ still blows.

he and beta look really happy there! :)

kinda weird that there are "shooting girls" with him when there are no gigs now... well, i´d rather stay out of any comments..

I wondered about those girls too. Neither looked like Vanessa and both looked very young. Were they the shooter girls?

Guest gunns5

Hang on boss, Im analyzing the degrees that his hand was at against a more 'confident wave' say by the queen or the president,

I will then perform a digital comparison to say what degrees difference makes that wave awkward as opposed to a happy wave.

Bare with me

Hang on boss, Im analyzing the degrees that his hand was at against a more 'confident wave' say by the queen or the president,

I will then perform a digital comparison to say what degrees difference makes that wave awkward as opposed to a happy wave.

Bare with me

Cool, in the meantime, I'll calculate the impact of the weight of the pimp ring on the twist of the wrist of waving hand, and the height of the waving arm.

Bare with me

Cool, in the meantime, I'll calculate the impact of the weight of the pimp ring on the twist of the wrist of waving hand, and the height of the waving arm.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Cool to see Axl in a good mood. Hopefully people can relize that Alx isn't always a mean guy. He can be a nice guy. But the media want you to believe he's a self-centered perfectionist dickhead. Good to see him on a T.V. show (even if it is TMZ) being nice and happy. I wonder how the media are gonna turn this around. "He was happy because he just got a 10 million dollar bonus and the European tour was cancelled" Axl hating Dickheads!

It's cool to see him singing autographs and taking pictures with fans, hanging out with his bandmates, and walking around in public happy, but I hope the media embrace this Axl Rose and not recall the riot starting immature Axl from the early 90's. Some people really have to stop living in the past! What about in St. Louis when he started that riot after beating up a fan? Yeah, that was 19 years ago, get over it. It's crazy though how so many things get turned around on him in the past and now.

Also, hopefully he's wotking on the new album. Just weird that after the Canadien and South American tour, he's in New York. Remeber the last time he was in New York: Another person who’s partied with Rose says he’s working on a new album after last year’s disappointing “Chinese Democracy” — the first Guns N’ Roses studio album in 15 years — and has something to prove. Hopefully he's working to get it out before the U.S. tour or before the end of this year.

Edited by GNR123GNR456