Spring 2010 RECAP

W 23 Axl III

Life has been hectic lately, and I haven't been here in awhile...

Can anyone recap what has been going on this spring? I see and hear all of this talk about another album....is this for real???

Would be incredible, but what the hell is going on??

The new album is pure speculation, but lots of people are taking it as gospel tat for some reason, reasons i dont qite understand...that a new album is on the way. There's been NO proof of this yet

Bu the tour is going well, a big european tour for sumer is shaping up nicely! rock3

The new album is pure speculation, but lots of people are taking it as gospel tat for some reason, reasons i dont qite understand...that a new album is on the way. There's been NO proof of this yet

Bu the tour is going well, a big european tour for sumer is shaping up nicely! rock3

Thanks for that!

Where did the first idea of a new album come from?? Surely we didn't just make this up on our own?

Also, is there any talk of a US tour?

The new album thing is complete bullshit. Out of nowhere these threads have popped out, and then these other threads about those threads were created...but they're all just pure speculation. No statements from the band. Nothing to indicate a new album at all.

+1.

No tour = need something to talk about.

Speculation and speculation about speculation.

Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to hearing The General, Jackie Chan & Soul Monster one day, I'm just not holding my breath. What I am anxious about is more European tour dates B)

Guns N' Roses did a great tour in South America selling out the biggest majority of the (huge) venues.

There's a speculation about a new album, but the pieces are falling into the right places, or we wouldn't still speculating.

There's a Europe Tour on the way.

I don't see any evidence of the new album being released, remember there was actually a set date of March 6,2007 and that didn't happen, so how is Axl same 'maybe same bat time' indicative of anything. He works on his own schedule, he will release it when he feels it is time.

Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to hearing The General, Jackie Chan & Soul Monster one day, I'm just not holding my breath. What I am anxious about is more European tour dates B)

Jackie Chan was just a working title. The track is now known as Jackie Moon.

Jackie Chan was just a working title. The track is now known as Jackie Moon.

haha, nice.