Other than Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven who should go into the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame?

Subtle Signs

Who should go into the RNRHOF with GNR?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Tommy because I think Matt and Dizzy are a given. Tommy has been in the band longer than Slash was in the band. Tommy won't go in with the Replacements. Imho they won't make it in tbh and with all due respect. The RnRHOF sucks a penis. Eddie Trunk is right about one thing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finck deserves to be in there, given he was with band for 10 years or better, starting in 97. He put some phenominal stuff on CD and besides Axl of course and Bumblefoot just adding to the sound, he's the only artist to actually contribute to all the tracks on CD. Stinson is a good runner-up though :xmasssanta:

The only reward. a person should need is that YOU are pleased with what YOU have done. I would find it very akward to get a reward for work I've done for a company I left decades ago. I wouldn't go even if I worked there today, I can give myself credit AND bashings when I deserve it, I don't need someone else to do that for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, none of 'em. The RNRHOF is supposed to celebrate artists that changed music massively (I know it's a joke, but that's its premise), and as fantastic as Chinese Democracy was, it didn't accomplish that. Really, it was 70% AFD, 20% UYIs, and 10% Lies, or thereabouts. So the people that made those albums should be the ones inducted.

I've had a really hard time formulating an opinion on this, and maybe it's because I'm listening to AFD right now in all its badassery, but that's how I see it right now. If everybody in the original band wants to induct more people, be my guest. But it really should just be those people.

Put everyone there. I guess everybody deserves a little piece of it. Some of these guys spent more time and effort (on a single record) than the classic members, I kinda feel bad for them - I bet that CD's recording was really tiring.

Well, I think they wouldn't go. They respect the old and original band, they know they shouldn't be there, so they would refuse to go, at least that's what I think. It's called self-respect.

Put everyone there. I guess everybody deserves a little piece of it. Some of these guys spent more time and effort (on a single record) than the classic members, I kinda feel bad for them - I bet that CD's recording was really tiring.

Well, I think they wouldn't go. They respect the old and original band, they know they shouldn't be there, so they would refuse to go, at least that's what I think. It's called self-respect.

They probably would and they probably don't give a fuck anyway. It's called business.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they'd go but let the original band take the spotlight.

I think they'd go but let the original band take the spotlight.

If Axl shows up (which I really but really doubt), they might be there as guests. When I wrote that I did it regarding the idea: 'every member of Gn'R should be inducted'.

• 2 weeks later...