Your favorite "New" GN'R lineup?

Vincent Vega

the robin and richard beautiful solo. First, it sounded amazing, and second, they didn't give a FUCK what your thoughts were about it, they played the shit out of that song. That's rock n roll.

Although I never liked robin too much, that was definitely very cool.

the robin and richard beautiful solo. First, it sounded amazing, and second, they didn't give a FUCK what your thoughts were about it, they played the shit out of that song. That's rock n roll.

Toats McGoats!

No seriously though, my favorite was seeing the metal dudes having no clue what it was at the concerts digging it... (it's too bad if they knew what it really was they would proobably hate on it)

Toats McGoats!

No seriously though, my favorite was seeing the metal dudes having no clue what it was at the concerts digging it... (it's too bad if they knew what it really was they would proobably hate on it)

:lol:

The ones that were like "THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR AND I LOVE IT!" and couldn't place the melody no matter how hard they tried...

Axl + Bucket was magical in studio.

However, in a live setting, it looked like a free for all. I liked the random image of the band though...

Current one looks like a very cool experience live and I think it could write some very nice music if given the opportunity. Wouldn't sound anything like Chinese Democracy though IMO.

I think Guns N' Roses should just consist of these two:

f2tw5t.jpg

I don't think I need to explain myself.

IMO...Axl should start working out a little more and call Slash.

On topic; I like the current lineup the best. I like most of the people and it seems like the best band atmosphere in recent memory.

Song writing: 2002

Live: 2010

Lets wait and see if this line up can eclipse the 2002 one in terms of songs.

Probably been said before, but I didn't feel like going through four pages for it.

The songs from new album(s) that will feature the current band will have probably been written and recorded prior. What they're going to do is probably add to the tracks, like Ron on CD. We may never get to hear what this lineup can do together with actual songwriting. And it may be for the best, actually. I imagine it's difficult having so many people introducing parts.

These are just guesses on my part, though. For all I know, Axl could have had them re-recording all the shit even before CD came out.

Edited by DaneisKing1389