Your favorite "New" GN'R lineup?

Vincent Vega

I like this line-up in terms of it being the most "hard rock". Probably the best live band, but I can't really say because I've heard nothing from them in the studio. Hard to beat Buckethead in that respect though.

This line-up no doubts... They're in an amazing "shape" and it seems to me those rockers really live all the songs they're playing.

DJ Ashba is really talented, Ron is the heart of the new guns, and Frank is a good drummer, it fits perfectly....

And, of course, Axl is better than every single past line-ups of this "new" guns... :)

Edited by Pedro - Axl - Mota

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

This line up is the by far best live line up. The one with Buckethead is probably a better one for albums though.

This one, followed by the 2002 lineup.

People say that Axl is the only member who matters, but the sound has changed so much since 2002 that I think it's pretty obvious that it does.

I think in terms of individual musicianship, 2002 was hard to beat, but as a whole cohesive unit of a band, the on-stage chemistry and sound itself, 2010 is a long way ahead.

06-07 lineup.

By far the most rock n roll lineup EVER (suck on that). The absolute best was the robin and richard beautiful solo. First, it sounded amazing, and second, they didn't give a FUCK what your thoughts were about it, they played the shit out of that song. That's rock n roll.

15hzxid.jpg

Edited by ohmygod

This one, followed by the 2002 lineup.

People say that Axl is the only member who matters, but the sound has changed so much since 2002 that I think it's pretty obvious that it does.

I think in terms of individual musicianship, 2002 was hard to beat, but as a whole cohesive unit of a band, the on-stage chemistry and sound itself, 2010 is a long way ahead.

This.

06-07 lineup.

By far the most rock n roll lineup EVER (suck on that). The absolute best was the robin and richard beautiful solo.

YEAH ROCK N' FUCKIN' ROLL!!!

I'd say this! Not that I've heard what they can do in the studio together, but I really love gnr as they are now. Hope they stay together long enough to make an album. Those live shows.... There's something with gnr as the band is now, that is special :thumbsup: