Rip-off GNR logo used on cover of new book titled "The last living Slut,Born in Iran,Bred backstage"

Subtle Signs

seems like another obsessed fan to me, asking him to take her to court so she can see him. There are some sick fucks out there and she seems like one of them. Just my opinion, but lets keep in mind that anyone can open a myspace account and say anything, does not make it true or fact..

Just read the Dizzy story I posted above and I think she's full of shit. Dizzy isn't balding.

She wouldn't post all that on a public forum if she didn't have some kind of proof. As for Dizzy's hair, I'll leave that to the GNR(hair)-Educators

Please, what kind of proof would she have? She is a nut job clearly

She's not fan, she's a whore.

Just read the Dizzy story I posted above and I think she's full of shit. Dizzy isn't balding.

She wouldn't post all that on a public forum if she didn't have some kind of proof. As for Dizzy's hair, I'll leave that to the GNR(hair)-Educators

But why would she post that personal shit anyways, unless she was looking for money or fame off the back of someone else.

there is word for women like that.

LMAO I think you just used it anyways... ;)

Anyways, I do get the feeling she must have crossed paths with the band back in the day. But I think it's fair to say most of her stories are probably exaggerated, with no factual, concrete evidence to back it up. Sad, but unfortunately that's the world we live in. Some people just don't know how to be happy unless they're bitching or the center of attention .

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a story about how she was asked to help Steven Adler pee, so she had to pull his pants down, hold his man-hood & even shake him dry when he was done peeing, then put it back in his pants..this was because Steven had a beer in one hand & a joint in the other & didn't want to put either down! She also details how she gave Steven a B.J. & when Steven had sex he demanded that Family Guy cartoons be played! http://www.angelfire.com/rock/e4/slut.html

^^^

What a fitting 5,000th post!

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Yea, i cant wait to read a book about a chicks feelings in relation to her being a whore.... There are just somethings i don't care about, regardless if it's about my favorite band in the world or not....

From the above link... http://www.angelfire.com/rock/e4/slut.html

"she wanted to have sex with Sebastian Bach, but what Bach wanted to do was use a vibrator on her while all his band members & crew watched, so Axl Rose & Dizzy saw her getting the vibrator treatment from Sebastian Bach & Dizzy lost interest in her."

Go Sebastian! :thumbsup: to avoiding disease!

funny stuff really, will be worth a read, but really, I want to see a stage musical made of this! :lol:

While she's obviously no Pamela Des Barres, and based on the excerpts (not to mention the musicians involved) it's obviously no I'm With the Band, the level of disgust on display in this thread is hilarious.

Um, what the fuck no one has anything ot say about her fucking Tracii Guns and Jeremy Guns?

JEREMYS HIS FUCKING SON! THAT IS SO FUCKED UP NOT TO MENTION THE GOLDEN SHOWER SHE GOT FROM ONE OF THE A7X GUYS AND MATT SORUM EATING HER OUT ON HER RAG. WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THIS BITCH?! AND CALLING PERLA FAT & TRAILER PARK? YEAH I WONDER HWOS TRAILER PARK.

Um, what the fuck no one has anything ot say about her fucking Tracii Guns and Jeremy Guns?

JEREMYS HIS FUCKING SON! THAT IS SO FUCKED UP NOT TO MENTION THE GOLDEN SHOWER SHE GOT FROM ONE OF THE A7X GUYS AND MATT SORUM EATING HER OUT ON HER RAG. WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THIS BITCH?! AND CALLING PERLA FAT & TRAILER PARK? YEAH I WONDER HWOS TRAILER PARK.

Lots of things are clearly wrong with her, but the same goes for Tracii, Jeremy, Matt and all the other guys who were engaged in that behaviour. Especially Tracii, apparently. Jesus Christ.

Edited by Angelica

Lots of things are clearly wrong with her, but the same goes for Tracii, Jeremy, Matt and all the other guys who were engaged in that behaviour. Especially Tracii, apparently. Jesus Christ.

The difference is, she's PROUD to be a fucking whore. It's like she thinks it makes her special or something haha.

Jeremy is not Tracii's son. I think Tracii was just fucking around on Metal Sludge when he said that.

I feel sorry for her. Poor girl.

Why? Do you think someone made her be a whore, gloat about it and then write a book? She's the one who prostituted her soul away and is now trying to make money off of it. I don't feel sorry for her in the least.

Madison claims she has an advanced copy.

This is from another forum.

A new book, called "The Last Living Slut," is coming out on June 1 that has a ton of stories about Dizzy, GNR backstage parties, and other "activities." It's basically a groupie who left Iran and started hanging out with GNR and partied with members of Velvet Revolver, Motley Cure and others.

She goes into great detail about her relationship with Dizzy with all kinds of stories about her pregnancy and abortion by him and all the different women around. I think all of this happened after Dizzy's split with his wife - at least I hope that's the case. (Most of the stories happened in the last five or 10 years).

However, there are a few quotes in the book, where Dizzy makes a few comments about Axl, that I don't think Axl would like. For example, here's a short excerpt, which takes place shortly after she meets Dizzy and tells him she likes Axl and Nikki Sixx.

A naughty shimmer slicked my eyes. "Axl's always been it for me - Nikki and Axl," I purred wantonly.

"Oh God," Dizzy sighed. "I can't believe you're saying that to me. Axl? The guy who's fucked me over for money for years? Fuck, that really hurts to hear you say that!" ...

btw, there are several references to Dizzy's disputes over money in the book. I was surprised by this comment because I've never seen Dizzy say anything even remotely negative about Axl.

I saw an advance copy of the book, so that's how I know about it.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention the book in case some of you want to check it out.