Rip-off GNR logo used on cover of new book titled "The last living Slut,Born in Iran,Bred backstage"

Subtle Signs

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahahaha. YEAH RIGHT! Even this bnitch is prolly hotter than madison..

I'll take some skanky taliban poon to block please Alex.

]

Is this Madison's way of getting back at gnr?

Religion sucks...

More specifically in this case, yes it does, a golf ball through a garden hose.

Most of Hollywood has a Valtrex perscription when it comes down to it. Big mistake is using SAG benefits and telling everyone in the office, HIPAA confidentiality be damned, as long as it's not being sold from someone's patient file. I think they call that the "Farrah Law" or the "Maria Schriver Law".

Anyone in a high profile gig gets letters saying "remember me from a year and a half ago? Here's a photo of our baby, ain't he cute, and I'll be seeing you with a lawyer to discuss financial compensation. Good times, right?"

McCartney was doling out big bucks before DNA tests existed, then when they came out to the public, he was first in line to see if he was the baby daddy. In that case, he wasn't. Unfortunately, he married into a bad marriage that cost him, and has to support the kid at his age.

Why would anyone turn down guaranteed sex from a hot chick is the real question. And if Baz does indeed have the gift that keeps on giving, he made enough money to keep it in check and prob. has better benefits from doing the Broadway shows than he did being a rock star.

And face it, most of these guys are taking Pauly Shore or David Spade's sloppy seconds..

Why the fuck would Dizzy even fuck the bitch without a rubber knowing she's a groupie slut. Welp I guess we now know that Baz and DIzzy have a bond that will last a lifetime and that's HERPES!

sums sees dizy reeed as man from gusn roses earlys days. is wut we fans hear enuf to considr dizy reel members. man plays keybords mucho hard wit reel emoshun. axls frends for manys years to remebr wut days of gone now pass. not alwys wut dj, bumlfot or other payd to belev so dizy embrase new times to brang yesterglory.

WTF?

sums sees dizy reeed as man from gusn roses earlys days. is wut we fans hear enuf to considr dizy reel members. man plays keybords mucho hard wit reel emoshun. axls frends for manys years to remebr wut days of gone now pass. not alwys wut dj, bumlfot or other payd to belev so dizy embrase new times to brang yesterglory.

WTF?

Texting has ruined many young minds.....