Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

There another butthurt hoarder with a fairly weak rant.

I don't know what is more funny, you, or all of the grown men GNR fans acting like children over all of these tracks, it is more amusing to me than whatever thrill you seek to accomplish by partially leaking something hardly notable.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can recall a certain someone paying $700 for one multitrack.

....ok?

And if it is hardly notable, why are you checking this thread every 10 minutes like the other hoarders and posting to defend the hoarders. Go have some tea then, really.

Edited by LLL

You even confessed in this thread someone paid 700 dollars for a multi. Now that is just funny.

Ha... it almost sounds like you're jealous you weren't able to get any of these tracks.

I can recall a certain someone paying $700 for one multitrack.

What point are you even trying to show? Anyone who followed anything on the inside knew [name removed for privacy and my personal ethics] paid a backwards harmonix employee for a certain track we all should have had long before these new ones leaked. Prostitute?

You even confessed in this thread someone paid 700 dollars for a multi. Now that is just funny.

Ha... it almost sounds like you're jealous you weren't able to get any of these tracks.

He is just upset he missed out on the opportunity to sell them himself and save up the profits to contribute to his penile implant fund.

Edited by Sweersa

It really is funny to see these hoarders saying this is not notable, these multis mean nothing, yet they are F5-ing and responding to every post, even logging in as anonymous users. They tried to get money or other material with these same multis they now downtalk.

Obviously it upset them.

It really is funny to see these hoarders saying this is not notable, these multis mean nothing, yet they are F5-ing and responding to every post, even logging in as anonymous users. They tried to get money or other material with these same multis they now downtalk.

Obviously it upset them.

Time to get on topic buddy.

So how does everyone like Catcher? Oh never mind no one has that one yet...

Obviously it upset them.

The first people to say these multitracks meant nothing were "non-hoarders". That's why it's funny that you're all kicking up such a fuss now. I certainly am not logged in as an anonymous user, and the fact that you've checked that is a bit sad? Furthermore, I didn't even know that F5 refreshed the page, again, a bit sad.

And more to the point, Montrealer, as a moderator, and considering that we're not even allowed to trade old leaks from Chinese Democracy, perhaps you should make haste to the previous pages and delete any links :) They should use the PM system like everyone else, just like old times.

It's time like these that make me miss Madison, she would've had you out of here long ago.

Screw that.

If Madison was still here, we wouldn't have "Reporters" like gunsguy and Jackie Goon letting us know when BBF's next meet n greet is. Nor would we be hearing how highly successful this tour is as frequently.

True. If she was here, she wouldn't have reporters, but she was also far to lax on getting rid of the people who simply like to spam threads for the sake of spamming them like a certain user who's had at least 10 different account names over the last 5 years..Guess who?

It's time like these that make me miss Madison, she would've had you out of here long ago.

Screw that.

If Madison was still here, we wouldn't have "Reporters" like gunsguy and Jackie Goon letting us know when BBF's next meet n greet is. Nor would we be hearing how highly successful this tour is as frequently.

True. If she was here, she wouldn't have reporters, but she was also far to lax on getting rid of the people who simply like to spam threads for the sake of spamming them like a certain user who's had at least 10 different account names over the last 5 years..Guess who?

Warchild used to piss me off too.

Edited by Mad Hatter

Screw that.

Warchild used to piss me off too.

Yeah...him and that BBA guy...

I didn't delete anything, if it is deleted, then mods have. The hoarders want to trade and sell in PM so they do not want the links to be out in the open.

Any hoarder who asked money for it, send his information to me including a screenshot of the offer, his email, etc, etc. I will make sure the right people will get their information.

How can you tell if someone is lying by saying they have something...does one offer a little nugget of a "something" to hear more of another thing. I don't like the honour system, and too many people are out to scam you...

Just wonderng what has worked in the past...

dPv

Montrealer asked people to cut it out, said people kept going. I think this thread has run it's course.

For the record - we don't allow links to official material to be posted on the open forum, so please don't post the links up. We can get in trouble for it.