Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got em all looking to leak soon

rock3 you're awesome man!

i'm sick of all these hoarders. we're all fans, dont let one once of power with having a multitrack make u forget that.

So would you have leaked everything as soon as you got it? That would be immensely stupid. These things take time. If something is leaked straight away, the fans end up with far less. And you're right, we are all fans. Just not all of us are narrow minded.

Yes, i would. We the fans won't end up with anything with all these hoarding going on now. why wait 2 more weeks for nothing?

i'm sick of all these hoarders. we're all fans, dont let one once of power with having a multitrack make u forget that.

So would you have leaked everything as soon as you got it? That would be immensely stupid. These things take time. If something is leaked straight away, the fans end up with far less. And you're right, we are all fans. Just not all of us are narrow minded.

Yes, i would. We the fans won't end up with anything with all these hoarding going on now. why wait 2 more weeks for nothing?

If there wasn't any hoarding you would have absolutely nothing. The only reason you're getting anything is because stuff was being traded around. If one person kept it to himself who didn't want to leak, you'd obviously have fuck all. I'd much rather wait for an extra two weeks and get the entire collection instead of a few songs.

If there wasn't any hoarding you would have absolutely nothing. The only reason you're getting anything is because stuff was being traded around. If one person kept it to himself who didn't want to leak, you'd obviously have fuck all. I'd much rather wait for an extra two weeks and get the entire collection instead of a few songs.

That is true. However, everything is out there now. And since everything is out there no need for trading/ hoarding.

all I want is This I Love

anyone help me out?

I can guarantee you that this one won't leak soon.

There was "real" stuff on the table for a trade? If there wasn't, I wouldn't be saying this stuff. Some guys say that the multitracks are useless in the hoarding world, but that's not how it works, with 1 our 2 I was able to get some cool stuff, and I and the crew, were involved in a big deal, but the trade is now off glad to this leakers.

You would be able to have ALL the multitracks and a lot more in the maximum one week but you prefered to have 8 multitracks now. Congratulations.

Dude...you were the guy flooding every GNR board with crap about the multitracks. If anyone started to destroy whatever you were going to get (which I still highly doubt anything would have materialized)...it was part of your doing, among others.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

right.

There's a HUGE differnce between PROMOTING the producting and GIVING it.

No, ManetsBR, blabbing out in the open that they exist, or you have them, or that leaks are possible, is poison to people who are making trades off 'mutually assured rarity' and value. Why trade something that's going to be less than a commodity? Loose lips sink ships. Real trades would be done in private, not posting about it on the Craigslist of the GNR fanbase (myGNR). So, no, there's NO difference between promoting it and giving it ---because they both, I think, would ruin the potential for any kind of trades. You were your own worse enemy.

all I want is This I Love

anyone help me out?

I can guarantee you that this one won't leak soon.

Why can you guarantee that? This isn't magic. As far as I know there's nothing special about that file the last time I checked. There's absolutely nothing special about it. And it's just as common as all the others.

That leaking is just as likely as anything else. It's definately not coming from me, though.

Care to share the tracks for CITR, TWAT and Prostitute for decent remixes?

Prostitute's easy to find. TWAT's a little more difficult. CITR will be harder but not the hardest of the tracks. Or, for the joke answer:-

Street corners, street corners, book shops.

I could actually mix these tracks decently, if only I had the tracks in least compressed sound quality possible.

As for Catcher I'd want the Brian May solo though. I refuse to remix this song with the Bumblejunk.

Links or STFU/GTFO.

He said "SOON" not "NOW". How could leaks be posted?

i just wonder, isn't it illegal to spread these tracks around? i assume they are under copyright protection from geffen or universial?

Guest Sweet Tooth

Jesus why don't you just all the multies and Atlas Shrugged while youre at it....

Why the fuck not? Geez

Guest gunns5

so posting demos isnt allowed here, but posting download links from the artists we all meant to be supporting in a public forum that anyone on the internet can see is ok?

so posting demos isnt allowed here, but posting download links from the artists we all meant to be supporting in a public forum that anyone on the internet can see is ok?

To stop the hoarders asking money for them.