Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So guys, the TWAT multis are awesome, huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Told you I'd get TWAT!!!! Only took me one day!!!

What did you do to get it?

Oh right, nothing.

I had to blow a big hairy GnR nerd.

LOL....You don't even wanna know who I had to blow!!!! and I also had to waste my time chatting with Jarret to set the wheels into motion....

Oh right, nothing.

LOL....You don't even wanna know who I had to blow!!!! and I also had to waste my time chatting with Jarret to set the wheels into motion....

Buddy, you had absolutely nothing to do with this. Scraped and CD, yes, I leaked because of you.

TWAT, Riad and Better were leaked by someone else in completely unrelated circumstances. Drop the unwarranted self importance.

Oh right, nothing.

Buddy, you had absolutely nothing to do with this. Scraped and CD, yes, I leaked because of you.

TWAT, Riad and Better were leaked by someone else in completely unrelated circumstances. Drop the unwarranted self importance.

I called you and Ed's bluff....Deal with it!! I would have never payed the money you guys wanted for the multi's.......Or any amount of money....

Edited by chester

Oh right, nothing.

I called you and Ed's bluff....Deal with it!! I would have never payed the money you guys wanted for the multi's.......Or any amount of money....

We weren't asking you for money. You were trying to leak the songs, we tried to persuade you to stop, you made unreasonable demands.

Indeed - all of you coming here and publically trying to start things have dilluted whatever worth these had since they came to be 2 months ago.

Which is really sad, you got so itchy, and you just had to say that you had it, had to pass them around, whatever.

Long term?

And it's funny how much you guys are talking about how HARD you worked to get them, or bragging about how EASY it is to get them.

Way to be.

It doesn't even matter now.

And any friend who passed these to you, was either a jag for giving them to you, or you're being a jag to him for posting these or talking about them in a public fan forum. Either way, way to have class!

Edited by Gagarin

A PM in the direction of the multitracks would be sooo greatly apperciated :)

+1

I have TWAT though - it is great to here it instrumental at last

There's been an instrumental of TWAT widely available for four years.

A quick guide for people looking for PMs

Multitracks that have leaked:

"Chinese Democracy", "Shackler's Revenge", "Better", "There Was a Time", "Scraped", "Riad N' the Bedouins", "Prostitute"

Multitracks that haven't leaked:

"Street of Dreams", "If the World", "Catcher in the Rye", "Sorry", "I.R.S.", "Madagascar", "This I Love"

EDIT: Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT PM me asking for links. I don't have any.

Edited by bacardimayne

A PM in the direction of the multitracks would be sooo greatly apperciated :)

+1

I have TWAT though - it is great to here it instrumental at last

There's been an instrumental of TWAT widely available for four years.

yeah I have the 2006 demo leak, but comparing to the multitrack, the 2006 doesn't have the intro and outro + I believe there are

some other minor differences between the two tracks (I listened to the multitracks with channels 9 and 10 muted)