Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't about unreleased songs, I don't like posting much but I feel it is time for a lesson. Sit down kids. Unreleased songs will most likely be heard, GNR still makes records, so to hell with unreleased songs. MOGGs if anything can possibly get us demos of existing songs, remember all of the talk about the acoustic better, buckethead oh my god, Shacklers with Buckethead solo, a whole 1999 Chinese Democracy, there are many, many alternatives out there.

Leaking only puts us that much further from getting our hands on more, because leak means it no longer has value.

Or even a non-Bumbled CITR.

Another great example. The Buckethead catcher. This is the problem with GNR fans, it is all about instant gratification. All you need is just a little patience. It pays off.

Edited by Sweersa

It isn't about unreleased songs, I don't like posting much but I feel it is time for a lesson. Sit down kids. Unreleased songs will most likely be heard, GNR still makes records, so to hell with unreleased songs. MOGGs if anything can possibly get us demos of existing songs, remember all of the talk about the acoustic better, buckethead oh my god, Shacklers with Buckethead solo, a whole 1999 Chinese Democracy, there are many, many alternatives out there.

Leaking only puts us that much further from getting our hands on more, because leak means it no longer has value.

Exactly!

In fact I already got some cool stuff, nothing THAAAAAT rare. I've heard about This I Love acoustic too.

Exactly!

In fact I already got some cool stuff, nothing THAAAAAT rare. I've heard about This I Love acoustic too.

Right there with you, there is an early This I Love out there also from the Illusion era.

Exactly!

Right there with you, there is an early This I Love out there also from the Illusion era.

Do you guys seriously believe you could tempt any hoarder to part with those rarities with the 2-year old albums multi-trax?

Serious question.

Exactly!

Do you guys seriously believe you could tempt any hoarder to part with those rarities with the 2-year old albums multi-trax?

Serious question.

Don't believe then....

Exactly!

Serious question.

Alternate Chinese Democracy takes? Yes.

New songs? No.

Exactly!

Serious question.

New songs? No.

That's fine.

Exactly!

Serious question.

New songs? No.

I'd say No to both, multi-tracks were bound to find there way out at some point either-way, you guys must've been in-talks with some strange GnR-nerds that happened to own rare tracks.

Also creating threads to showcase what you've got was a silly-move, you can attract attention without alerting the fan-base at the same time.

Guest ben9785

Yeah it would be cool to hear alternative versions of CD songs.. Early version of "This I Love" would be nice.. thanks for your efforts.

Honestly I wouldn't trade an alternate ChiDem song for multitracks. Just my opinion but I'm sure others would do it. Like Highvoltage (i think) said, people are listening to these out of curiosity, they're not burning to hear them..

Also, things are looking good in GNR land. An album is being written and it looks like we'll get an album in the next 18 months. We don't have to obsess over alternate Chinese Democracy tracks that have a different 4 second fill or some dumb shit. People are still locked in 2004-2007 where we'd die to hear a tiny clip because it seemed like we'd never get it. Now is different.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsJAKE

Honestly I wouldn't trade an alternate ChiDem song for multitracks. Just my opinion but I'm sure others would do it. Like Highvoltage (i think) said, people are listening to these out of curiosity, they're not burning to hear them..

Also, things are looking good in GNR land. An album is being written and it looks like we'll get an album in the next 18 months. We don't have to obsess over alternate Chinese Democracy tracks that have a different 4 second fill or some dumb shit. People are still locked in 2004-2007 where we'd die to hear a tiny clip because it seemed like we'd never get it. Now is different.

I agree 100% with you

You became a fan in 2009. You know absolutely nothing.

Exactly!

Serious question.

New songs? No.

I'd say No to both, multi-tracks were bound to find there way out at some point either-way, you guys must've been in-talks with some strange GnR-nerds that happened to own rare tracks.

Also creating threads to showcase what you've got was a silly-move, you can attract attention without alerting the fan-base at the same time.

What do you mean by "you guys?" Don't assume I'm in involved in this. I've created no threads or showcased anything? I'm just a fan who can see a potential bigger picture. If there is even a slight possibility of something more, then why not wait? Everyone's going on about how these aren't worth much, then fucking be patient and wait for them. That's certainly what I'm doing.

Think again before you start assuming things of me.

We don't have to obsess over alternate Chinese Democracy tracks that have a different 4 second fill or some dumb shit. People are still locked in 2004-2007 where we'd die to hear a tiny clip because it seemed like we'd never get it. Now is different.

Yes, exactly. That's why things like that become less valuable and it is possible to trade them for the multitracks.

wow,thats one of the most futile arguments ive ever heard.

wow,thats one of the most futile arguments ive ever heard.

Everything he knows about GNR he knows because of me. 18 months is a long time.

I like the way people think that the multitracks are the only things out there at the minute. It's called people being quiet because they're not stupid about it. A lot of you people who are crying about some people not immediately leaking whatever they've got are insanely narrowminded.

It's a multitrack. You've all got them, it's all on Chinese Democracy.

Just fucking listen harder.

Exactly!

Serious question.

New songs? No.

What do you mean by "you guys?" Don't assume I'm in involved in this. I've created no threads or showcased anything? I'm just a fan who can see a potential bigger picture. If there is even a slight possibility of something more, then why not wait? Everyone's going on about how these aren't worth much, then fucking be patient and wait for them. That's certainly what I'm doing.

Think again before you start assuming things of me.

Well, I don't know who's involved, don't really care. Seems like a lot were though, I didn't intend to point you out as someone involved but you seem to defend them so- honest mistake, right?

I just sincerely doubt anything of real worth could of been squeezed outta any stupid greedy fan.

With how all of these people who have the multitracks have acted I dont see anyone with any potenial "unheard" tracks giving them to anyone. Because all of the people who have the multitracks have came on here and announced that they have them. You never see ANYONE with unheard tracks come on here and announce that they have them.

If you guys actually thought that you would get anything "unheard" because of having the multitracks, you are sorely mistaking. The people with unheard material KNOW that it is only a matter of time before they leak for nothing...Too many people have them already...try searching google, you can find 90% of them. You guys made mistake number #1 by coming on here and posting remixes and 30sec youtube clips. Just like the guy who had "checkmate"...he made the mistake of telling people he had it and then Axls lawyers made him surrender the track.

Sure, maybe you are "hearing rumblings" of unheard tracks, we all do...like every other month on here. You are nowhere closer to getting these than joe nobody on here. I could understand if people were actually trying for the good of having EVERYONE hear unheard material...but the people with the multis are just wanting their 15mins of fame.Which in the end all that will happen for these people is that other members on the board will make jokes about this/them for the next few months.