Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, "nobody cares about the multitracks anyway". And yet you're all here like fucking vultures.

QUIT ASKING FOR A PM. GODDAMMIT.

What did you expect? :rolleyes: "Yes Black Sabbath, we shall wait patiently." Fucking vultures I tells ya.

Edited by Conor

I told ya to have patience, you would have even more. but now...

^

Criptic and worthless...

Guess you should be more careful as to who you let into your elite little club...

Not how it works, pal...

do tell...I am really curious, as someone in your back corner decied to let the little pigeons have a snack, and they are crumbs everywhere...

Of course, the patience thing goes way back when MSL leaked that stuff and might have had more, if we all would have waited a little longer....I really doubt there was anything of "value" comming from this, aside from more multi's...

Let me guess, guitar hero Sweet child multis, or something like that,,,

If I am wrong, pls x-plain...

dPv

I told ya to have patience, you would have even more. but now...

^

Criptic and worthless...

Guess you should be more careful as to who you let into your elite little club...

Not how it works, pal...

Let me guess, guitar hero Sweet child multis, or something like that,,,

Just to be picky, that Guitar Hero Sweet Child O' Mine was actually a cover, and the MOGGs for that have been around for ages. Welcome To The Jungle has been around for ages as well. It is the actual tracks though it only contains Bass, Lead Guitar and Additional (Vocals, Drums, Rhythm Guitar).

this isnt very special is it? With the right equipment you can do this by yourself anyway. stop calling it leaks.

they are leaks b/c:

they were not meant to be out,

they were desired by many

hoarded by a few

and 99.99% of people doen't have the "right equipment" or knowledge to do it by theirselves

all I want is This I Love

QUIT ASKING FOR A PM. GODDAMMIT.

I feel ya, 20 people this morning asked me for the Multis. At first I felt bad then I got pissed.

I concur with both these statements.

What all has been leaked/released? I only have Scraped.

Shacklers, Prostitute, Scraped, Chinese Democracy, There Was A Time, Better, Riad N' The Bedouins.

And no, I don't have links.

There was "real" stuff on the table for a trade? If there wasn't, I wouldn't be saying this stuff. Some guys say that the multitracks are useless in the hoarding world, but that's not how it works, with 1 our 2 I was able to get some cool stuff, and I and the crew, were involved in a big deal, but the trade is now off glad to this leakers.

You would be able to have ALL the multitracks and a lot more in the maximum one week but you prefered to have 8 multitracks now. Congratulations.

There was "real" stuff on the table for a trade? If there wasn't, I wouldn't be saying this stuff. Some guys say that the multitracks are useless in the hoarding world, but that's not how it works, with 1 our 2 I was able to get some cool stuff, and I and the crew, were involved in a big deal, but the trade is now off glad to this leakers.

You would be able to have ALL the multitracks and a lot more in the maximum one week but you prefered to have 8 multitracks now. Congratulations.

Dude...you were the guy flooding every GNR board with crap about the multitracks. If anyone started to destroy whatever you were going to get (which I still highly doubt anything would have materialized)...it was part of your doing, among others.

Anyone who thinks these 'multitracks' would have gotten him the cool stuff is a not so intelligent amateur tool who wants to be worshipped by the GnR fanbase.

Now fuck off with your baiting.

Anyone who thinks these 'multitracks' would have gotten him the cool stuff is a not so intelligent amateur tool who wants to be worshipped by the GnR fanbase.

Lol, believe me you have NO idea.

Dude...you were the guy flooding every GNR board with crap about the multitracks. If anyone started to destroy whatever you were going to get (which I still highly doubt anything would have materialized)...it was part of your doing, among others.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

right.

There's a HUGE differnce between PROMOTING the producting and GIVING it.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

right.

There's a HUGE differnce between PROMOTING the producting and GIVING it.

If you dont think that coming on here an announcing that they had been cracked and "may leak" wouldnt have repercussions then I dont know what to tell you. Of course with the way all of you with the multis were acting they were going to leak.

Lol, believe me you have NO idea.

So how do you know that anything "real" would have materialized?....I could just as easily make another account and tell you that I have "a 1994 demo of this i love".