Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

There was "real" stuff on the table for a trade? If there wasn't, I wouldn't be saying this stuff. Some guys say that the multitracks are useless in the hoarding world, but that's not how it works, with 1 our 2 I was able to get some cool stuff, and I and the crew, were involved in a big deal, but the trade is now off glad to this leakers.

You would be able to have ALL the multitracks and a lot more in the maximum one week but you prefered to have 8 multitracks now. Congratulations.

Dude...you were the guy flooding every GNR board with crap about the multitracks. If anyone started to destroy whatever you were going to get (which I still highly doubt anything would have materialized)...it was part of your doing, among others.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

right.

There's a HUGE differnce between PROMOTING the producting and GIVING it.

If you dont think that coming on here an announcing that they had been cracked and "may leak" wouldnt have repercussions then I dont know what to tell you. Of course with the way all of you with the multis were acting they were going to leak.

Anyone who thinks these 'multitracks' would have gotten him the cool stuff is a not so intelligent amateur tool who wants to be worshipped by the GnR fanbase.

Now fuck off with your baiting.

Lol, believe me you have NO idea.

So how do you know that anything "real" would have materialized?....I could just as easily make another account and tell you that I have "a 1994 demo of this i love".

Of course I would believe you buddy.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was "real" stuff on the table for a trade? If there wasn't, I wouldn't be saying this stuff. Some guys say that the multitracks are useless in the hoarding world, but that's not how it works, with 1 our 2 I was able to get some cool stuff, and I and the crew, were involved in a big deal, but the trade is now off glad to this leakers.

You would be able to have ALL the multitracks and a lot more in the maximum one week but you prefered to have 8 multitracks now. Congratulations.

Dude...you were the guy flooding every GNR board with crap about the multitracks. If anyone started to destroy whatever you were going to get (which I still highly doubt anything would have materialized)...it was part of your doing, among others.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

right.

There's a HUGE differnce between PROMOTING the producting and GIVING it.

If you dont think that coming on here an announcing that they had been cracked and "may leak" wouldnt have repercussions then I dont know what to tell you. Of course with the way all of you with the multis were acting they were going to leak.

Anyone who thinks these 'multitracks' would have gotten him the cool stuff is a not so intelligent amateur tool who wants to be worshipped by the GnR fanbase.

Lol, believe me you have NO idea.

So how do you know that anything "real" would have materialized?....I could just as easily make another account and tell you that I have "a 1994 demo of this i love".

Im in defense of you guys.

18 pages on this topic and 20 pages on another locked topic in the last month mean no one is interested right?

18 pages on this topic and 20 pages on another locked topic in the last month mean no one is interested right?

It means mod's got pissed about fanboys trying to get attention by making 2-3 different topics every other day about the multitracks. I never saw anyone post in there "I have checkmate,this i love 94 and atlas shrugged that I will trade for the multis". All I saw was the same thing I see in this thread....A whole lotta hot air.

By "cool stuff" he means Dead Flowers performance with Axl and Gilby Clarke in 2000.

By "cool stuff" he means Dead Flowers performance with Axl and Gilby Clarke in 2000.

Yeah, one of them.

There's more.

It means mod's got pissed about fanboys trying to get attention by making 2-3 different topics every other day about the multitracks. I never saw anyone post in there "I have checkmate,this i love 94 and atlas shrugged that I will trade for the multis". All I saw was the same thing I see in this thread....A whole lotta hot air.

The other topic got locked at request of the poster. And the trades you mentioned are made via pm.

Yeah, one of them.

Sorry, i forgot the version of Sorry without Bumblefoot rock3

Yeah, one of them.

Sorry, i forgot the version of Sorry without Bumblefoot rock3

I cant imagine it sounding any different than it does now besides a few stupid details.

There's more.

like what?

There's more.

like what?

Scraped...WITHOUT PITMAN!

I have a 2006 version of 'Better' with Baz on lead vocals. The shit is sooooooo boss. Puts the album version to shame. I am only willing to trade for the alternate version of 'This I Love' that features Shaq on the skin flute.

Let me know.

Edited by Mad Hatter

Yeah, because that's exactly how trades go down.

The funny thing is, half of you cunts are going up in arms about this, forgetting that believe it or not (maybe not in this case), this is how you get new music. It's this sort of thing that resulted in every leak gone past.

Care to share the tracks for CITR, TWAT and Prostitute for decent remixes?

Prostitute's easy to find. TWAT's a little more difficult. CITR will be harder but not the hardest of the tracks. Or, for the joke answer:-

Street corners, street corners, book shops.

Edited by Conor

i got em all looking to leak soon

rock3 you're awesome man!

i'm sick of all these hoarders. we're all fans, dont let one once of power with having a multitrack make u forget that.

So would you have leaked everything as soon as you got it? That would be immensely stupid. These things take time. If something is leaked straight away, the fans end up with far less. And you're right, we are all fans. Just not all of us are narrow minded.