Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like sucking the balls of hoarders while they earn money with unreleased GnR material, go ahead.

But because of these links they can't ask 1 penny for them anymore.

As far as I know sales were mostly unsuccessful, and most further trades were ruined thanks to people like you, with these anyways.

Good, mission accomplished then.

Maybe they will now stop this trade bullshit and everyone release everything they got without asking money or trade, so everyone has everything instead of a few hundred dorks living in their mom's basements have parts of the puzzle. Crazy idea I know.

Probably getting a few more tomorrow, will post if I get. Logging out for the day, peace.

Edited by LLL

Guest gunns5

so posting demos isnt allowed here

Ive never heard of anyone getting in shit for posting Jungle or Don't Cry demos...

I was talking about the chinese D demos, not them.

For some reason the gnr management dont want them posted on any of the big forums, but I dont see how directly linking to the actual studio versions of songs (even though there in multitrack form) is any different, actually , I see it as A LOT worse.

Maybe they will now stop this trade bullshit and everyone release everything they got without asking money or trade, so everyone has everything instead of a few hundred dorks living in their mom's basements have parts of the puzzle. Crazy idea I know.

Probably getting a few more tomorrow, will post if I get. Logging out for the day, peace.

People like you remind me why I never share.

People like you remind me why I never share.

At this point it doesn't really matter, we are going to get the rest of the multitracks pretty soon anyway...

There's a pretty big bounty for ChiDem instrumentals on one of the major bit torrent music trackers. Thats all I want from these files. instrumentals. The old 2006 instrumentals of TWAT, Better and IRS were fucking awesome. Even though the quality was shit.

which major bit torrent music trackers?

i'm a member of 2 of the most exclusive ones & there is nothing about the multitracks on there.

stick it to the hoarders :thumbsup:

If I get an unreleased song I know who I'm not sharing it with.

This is especially ironic coming from the guy who claims to have heard the General.

Edited by bacardimayne

I'm not sure if you guys have the same one I do, but the one I have is definitely not from 1993.

I ain't listened to the one that was posted here, but I assume it's the same as the one I came across a while back.

I'm not sure if you guys have the same one I do, but the one I have is definitely not from 1993.

I ain't listened to the one that was posted here, but I assume it's the same as the one I came across a while back.

I have two reasons for believing the one I have is from 2000.

1. It's played in a different key than the 1993 performances (which, fair enough, is easy to alter in Audacity and Audition)

2. Axl says something about "not rehearsing" at the end

However, now that I think about it, Axl does sound rather young here.

I have two reasons for believing the one I have is from 2000.

1. It's played in a different key than the 1993 performances (which, fair enough, is easy to alter in Audacity and Audition)

2. Axl says something about "not rehearsing" at the end

However, now that I think about it, Axl does sound rather young here.

Yeah that's the one. Apparently that's the first time they performed it in 1993 and that's why he talks about not rehearsing. I was up for believing it, but someone gave me a pretty decent amount of info on it, and convinced me otherwise.

Also thinking about it, the guitar solo sounds really like Slash on acoutic. And Axl definately sounds more like 1993 then 2001.