Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

Hit me up! :D

Not a big deal really... I got Chinese Democracy, Prostitute, Scraped and Shackler's Revenge. I will be making club mixes and messing with these for a while. I am sure I can get the rest. For those that can't find me... just learn the instrumentals and go to a recording studio and then I will send you Axl's vocals.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the moron posing as an employee of Harmonix please stop sending in fake cease and desists through the report system? Thanks. Your spelling is atrocious, Harmonix don't own the rights to the tracks and the report system on a messageboard is not a valid way of sending a cease and desist order. Cheers.

Can the moron posing as an employee of Harmonix please stop sending in fake cease and desists through the report system? Thanks. Your spelling is atrocious, Harmonix don't own the rights to the tracks and the report system on a messageboard is not a valid way of sending a cease and desist order. Cheers.

:rofl-lol: NICE!

I dunno about the cease and desist orders but, whoever wants them... you can find these about anywhere... the hoarders lost... I think somebody leaked it all.

:lol:

Another report received - this time for my own post. Oh dear.

And guys, please don't flood the topic with thinly veiled PM requests - contact someone who's posted that they have them instead and don't clog the thread up with requests.

Just in Helsinki airport coming back from an awesome gig! New these would leak, only a matter of time. The link would be great if someone would be so kind. Now to update the Helsinki dicussion thread!