Official Oslo, Norway June 2nd Thread

SL138

REVIEW in page 15 !!

some of my photos and videos...

gnrslashtroslo6.th.jpggnrslashtroslo5.th.jpggnrslashtroslo4.th.jpggnrslashtroslo3.th.jpggnrslashtroslo2.th.jpggnrslashtroslo1.th.jpg

1- This I Love ( Solo to the end ) -

2- Rocket Queen ( Full ) -

3- November Rain ( Solo to the end ) AMAZING !! -

INTRO

1 CHINESE DEMOCRACY

2 WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

3 ITS SO EASY

4 MR BROWNSTONE

5 SORRY

6 FORTUS SOLO

7 THIS I LOVE

8 LIVE AND LET DIE

9 ROCKET QUEEN

10 DIZZY SOLO

11 STREET OF DREAMS

12 BAND JAM

13 YOU COULD BE MINE

14 ASHBA SOLO

15 SCOM

16 PIANO SOLO

17 NOVEMBER RAIN

18 BBF SOLO

19 KOHD

20 NIGHTRAIN

21 MADDY

22 BETTER

23 PC

Some info about the arena:

It's located right in the center of Oslo. Next to the main train station. 20 years old building.

Shaped like a roman amphitheater. Previously hosted many recognized artists also Eurovision song contest in 96

Holds up to 10500 people. Though I expect around 8500 tomorrow.

Tickets cost:

77€ standing

84€ seated 1st floor

77€ seated 2nd floor

GN'R played there twice in 2006.

Here's a look from outside

http://upload.wikime...lo_Spektrum.jpg

And from inside

http://www.woodstock...8x1t5A7c15D.jpg

I guess I will be the only fan from Turkey tomorroy. If there's anybody else just send me a message.

My plane lands in oslo around 10 so I will be in the queue only after 13.

Too bad they didn't bring the full stage to Europe, it wasn't feasible for just a short leg planned at the last minute.

ps.thanks for correcting my date error =)

Full stage will probably be here in the second leg. I miss the big spiral moving lightning equipment on top of the stage already.

We can expect Twat instead of Rocket Queen tomorrow in a similar setlist as yesterday taking about 2 hours

I won't be able to twit or anything cuz I have no such equipment. But I hope to bring you back some HD video footage on 3rd of June at night

Edited by SL138

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really should let people who won't be at the show make the official threads, so the original poster can edit the setlist in while we're getting it.

And you shouldn't expect TWAT. hat being said, have a great time at the show!

Edited by Powerage5

Some info about the arena:

It's located right in the center of Oslo. Next to the main train station. 20 years old building.

Shaped like a roman amphitheater. Previously hosted many recognized artists also Eurovision song contest in 96

Holds up to 10500 people. Though I expect around 8500 tomorrow.

Tickets cost:

77€ standing

84€ seated 1st floor

77€ seated 2nd floor

GN'R played there twice in 2006.

Here's a look from outside

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/69/Oslo_Spektrum.jpg

And from inside

http://www.woodstock.com/peg/747/z8x1t5A7c15D.jpg

I guess I will be the only fan from Turkey tomorroy. If there's anybody else just send me a message.

My plane lands in oslo around 10 so I will be in the queue only after 13.

Too bad they didn't bring the full stage to Europe, it wasn't feasible for just a short leg planned at the last minute.

Full stage will probably be here in the second leg. I miss the big spiral moving lightning equipment on top of the stage already.

We can expect Twat instead of Rocket Queen tomorrow in a similar setlist as yesterday taking about 2 hours

I won't be able to twit or anything cuz I have no such equipment. But I hope to bring you back some HD video footage on 3rd of June at night

Cool info, thanks. Concert is on the 2nd though :P, see you all there!

Is that 77 & 84 Euro? That seems kind of steep, is this a GNR only show or part of a festival?

it is GN'R only.

but Norway is the richest country in the world with the highest HDI rate as far as I know.

I'll be there! Thats regular priced tickets here. ACDC on sunday was 85 euros.

Should be an awesome show. Hope they will expand their set from last night, seeing it was the opening night of the leg, and Axl were arriving less than an hour before the show were supposed to start.

I was at both shows there in 2006, and I enjoyed them.

At least their can be no excuse for not being on time tomorrow night if they are there already.

and it will cause less problem if they are late

cuz its the captial city(with more transportation) and the concert hall is right in the middle of everything.

does anybody know if they are staying in radisson sas hotel ? its right next to the concert hall.

At least their can be no excuse for not being on time tomorrow night if they are there already.

and it will cause less problem if they are late

cuz its the captial city(with more transportation) and the concert hall is right in the middle of everything.

does anybody know if they are staying in radisson sas hotel ? its right next to the concert hall.

Didn't they stay at Radisson last night aswell? I guess they will so again tomorrow :)

I will be there :)

Driving there from Sweden tomorrow morning! Won't be in the queue until around 4 though. Hope I can get quite close to the stage anyway :)

And I certainly don't hope TWAT replaces Rocket Queen... RQ is my most wanted song right now, as I missed it in Stockholm '06.

See ya tomorrow!

I'll be wearing a t-shirt from the 2006 Europe tour, blue up-folded jeans, blue converse, pilot sun-glasses ;) (will probably be hard to distinguish such an outfit from the rest, but anyway :P)

5254_104563619023_600159023_2102257_7312250_n.jpg

Change the tshirt and there you have it basically...

Edited by DV_007

Will be there! Just arrived at my hotel in Oslo.. Thinking of going out, but don't know any places. Anyone know where the band are staying? If so, PM me pretty please :D

How was the Bergen concert? :)

Will be there! Just arrived at my hotel in Oslo.. Thinking of going out, but don't know any places. Anyone know where the band are staying? If so, PM me pretty please :D

How was the Bergen concert? :)

Great! Just wrote about it in the Bergen thread :) It was perfect..

Anyoe know where they're staying? Weren't they at Grand last time?

if your thinking about going out, check out elm street or garage. Elm street is pretty close to the main street karl johan so is garage as well..

if your thinking about going out, check out elm street or garage. Elm street is pretty close to the main street karl johan so is garage as well..

Okay, thanks! What age is it?