Five million copies of CD sold? Maybe not...

Nintari

It seems the people who hated CD most are the most interested in how much it sold. Why are they more obsessed with this album than someone who actually enjoyed the album?

Even if it sold 2 miilion it would be a succes, but it sold more than 5.3 million last time I had a chance to confirm, around Xmas 2009. Paychecks don't lie.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems the people who hated CD most are the most interested in how much it sold. Why are they more obsessed with this album than someone who actually enjoyed the album?

Even if it sold 2 miilion it would be a succes, but it sold more than 5.3 million last time I had a chance to confirm, around Xmas 2009. Paychecks don't lie.

Cool, so Chinese really sold almost 6 million worldwide by now. Not a flop commercially by any means.

Oh, BBA, Nintari and a few others are only here to bash the band. We all know that and I really don't know why they aren't permanently banned yet...

Bumblefoot made it clear that CD sold between 3-4 million, not 5 million. Stop trying to stir the shit pot, Nintari.

The only thing I'm trying to stir for is the facts. If someone is going to make a thread and claim that the album sold X amount of copies, they had better have some hard evidence to back it up.

But it's no shock that you'd object and cry foul over me holding someone's feet to the fire over sales figures. After all, you've recently been guilty of the same shit. People in here like to make things up, and it's only fair that they're held accountable. There's alot of innocent news seekers who come here for news on their favorite band. They don't deserve lies and bitter innuendo 24/7.

Chinese Democracy sold between 3-4 million. That's pretty common knowledge around here. The 5 million copy thread was made a year ago.

In the same respect, Bumblefoot sold 250,000 worldwide. Slash sold 110,000 in the US according to the last update, so he's probably sold about 500,000 worldwide. Not bad... I guess.

It's around 700,000 worldwide.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week16-2010.htm

Week# Sold

1 109,000.00

2 73,000.00

3 55,000.00

4 42,000.00

5 37,000.00

6 39,000.00

7 33,000.00

8 30,000.00

9 29,000.00

447,000.00 SLASH'S ALBUM SOLD WORLDWIDE

Edited by rodelrastervoltz

From "Street Of The Blues" at htgth:

5.7 million Worldwide

1.2 million in the States

via paid subscription to Billboard.biz

So..... SUCK IT!!!

haha byebye nintari

How accurate is the Billboard site at tracking CDs though? Im not saying its fake, i would love for it to be true, 5.7 million copies sold is an amazing amount, but i want it to be legitimate.

5.7 million Worldwide

So..... SUCK IT!!!

First off....HTGTH is pretty much Guns N Roses's version of Jonestown so anything that comes from there loses total credibility and second, post the link or don't post anything at all. Until you do, it's absolutely pointless bringing it up.

5.7 million Worldwide

So..... SUCK IT!!!

First off....HTGTH is pretty much Guns N Roses's version of Jonestown so anything that comes from there loses total credibility and second, post the link or don't post anything at all. Until you do, it's absolutely pointless bringing it up.

you can't stand the truth, you can't post a link since it's via paid subscription

you get humiliated and still you try to save whatever's left of you. what a joke

5.7 million Worldwide

So..... SUCK IT!!!

you can't stand the truth, you can't post a link since it's via paid subscription

you get humiliated and still you try to save whatever's left of you. what a joke

What truth? No one has posted "the truth". Not me, not anyone. I'm not the one making claims. I don't know how many copies the album has sold which is why you don't see me claiming it sold X amount of copies.

The truth of the matter is you and others like you want to believe anything you're told as long it's pushing your agenda. You'd rather just take someone's word for it and pretend it's true then know the facts and have them turn up negative. I personally don't care if it sold 3 million or 10. If Axl's new CD sold well, then it did. I'll be more then happy to amend this entire thread should someone post something credible but up until now, that hasn't happened.

We've had two people claim CD has sold 5 million. The first claim, I discredited. The second hasn't been verified. Until that happens, it's just another claim, by another joe schmoe.

Edited by Nintari

5.7 million Worldwide

So..... SUCK IT!!!

What truth? No one has posted "the truth". Not me, not anyone. I'm not the one making claims. I don't know how many copies the album has sold which is why you don't see me claiming it sold X amount of copies.

The truth of the matter is you and others like you want to believe anything you're told as long it's pushing your agenda. You'd rather just take someone's word for it and pretend it's true then know the facts and have them turn up negative. I personally don't care if it sold 3 million or 10. If Axl's new CD sold well, then it did. I'll be more then happy to amend this entire thread should someone post something credible but up until now, that hasn't happened.

We've had two people claim CD has sold 5 million. The first claim, I discredited. The second hasn't been verified. Until that happens, it's just another claim, by another joe schmoe.

You care about it way too miuch.

5.7 million Worldwide

So..... SUCK IT!!!

You are making claims, you've described this album as a commercial flop many times.

There's also the Universal Chile source that stated that the album had sold 5 million copies, but that's not good enough for you is it? You obviously care about this a lot to have gone to so much trouble, so why don't you call universal Chile and find out for yourself?

Edited by axl8302

5.7 million Worldwide

So..... SUCK IT!!!

the source isn't HTGTH you moron. Its billboard! Since you are so very interested in this topic maybe you should buy a subscription to billboard and report back to us. :thumbsup: that is if you aren't banned by then. i know the mods see right through your schtick and its getting old. go find a hobby.

How much is a subscription at Billboard? Can you pay for it with paypal?

Yes! I want to subscribe to Billboard at the new low introductory rate of $75.00* for 6 months. I save over 50% off the cover price!

I think I'll just take HTGTH guy's word for it.

Edited by bacardimayne

for fuck sake you fucking deluded moron, for once stand corrected

you keep bitching about every fucking thing you can find, go fucking kill yourself

you fucking cunt

i kinda had it with morons like you who are on gn'r boards just crying about everything

couldn't you for once enjoy what we have now? because it ain't gonna change you know

and if this post will get me banned, then fine

because cupcakes and people stirring shit up don't get a fucking warning or anything

the source isn't HTGTH you moron. Its billboard!

Really? It is? You've seen it? Interesting. So maybe YOU can man up and provide the evidence we need to end this thing.

I'm not that interested, you are the one so worried about it.

fuck you dude, go join a forum about a band you are actually a fan of. stop coming here and trying to discredit everything about the band. such a bitter piece of shit.

you keep bitching about every fucking thing you can find, go fucking kill yourself

you fucking cunt

i kinda had it with morons like you who are on gn'r boards just crying about everything

couldn't you for once enjoy what we have now? because it ain't gonna change you know

because cupcakes and people stirring shit up don't get a fucking warning or anything

You've made the best post of the week. Thank you.

you fucking cunt

Best post of the thread thus far

Edited by WhazUp