New GNR song on Rock Band 3?

ManetsBR

ManetsBR will soon be reporting Axl will be playing at a pool party in his back yard and probably convince himself of it as well the way he buys into every GNR rumor he's ever read (or made up out of thin air).

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'd be pretty sweet if GNR did a surprise performance at the world cup sometime...like friday during the US game.

haha jp...like axl would show. Guy loves pissing people off too much.

Pissing people off because of GENERALLY rumours that these people start themselves...?

So I hear the song chinese 2 is on rock band 3...song off the record chinese democracy II. Lyrics go "it does really matter. If you listen to cancers like slash. Yes it does really matter. So yo should probably, listen to somebody else."

Well you guys are the ones who claim its gonna be called chinese 2 so...you asked for it. Thanks Axl!! :laugh:

Edited by AxlRose14

So I hear the song chinese 2 is on rock band 3...song off the record chinese democracy II. Lyrics go "it does really matter. If you listen to cancers like slash. Yes it does really matter. So yo should probably, listen to somebody else."

Well you guys are the ones who claim its gonna be called chinese 2 so...you asked for it. Thanks Axl!! :laugh:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: good lyrics

Don't you guys think you are over reacting? Rumors like this keep the board alive. Besides, this rumor isn't closed until the end of this hour. I believe the Rock Band presentation is happening as I type this.

EDIT:

Sorry, I can't remember if it was today or tommorow at 5:00PM PDT, but it was definitely one of them. I'm looking again to make sure.

Edited by mrbradeli

Yeah Yeah.... I never aksed you suckers to believe any word I said, which I don't even believe. I was very clear that I only heard those rumors, I never said they where truth.

And tell me, did you expected GNR on the vma on 2002? Axl on the vma on 2006? Shackler's Revenge on RB2?

So stfu and read my posts before you wanna talk about me, idiot.

Some people here claimed that this rumor is relaly happening (no on that thread) and nobody bashed them.

ManetsBR sucks!

Where is MSL?

no, you've got it all wrong. it should be "dan_axl sucks!"

For the record, Manets might be right. I've heard big rumors about GNR and Rock Band 3 too.

you're not the only one. i've heard it too. i hope he is right :D

Guest Nasty Nate

I'd bet you all that there will be no new GN'R in Rock Band 3.

I could make a lot of money off of you suckers. :)