New GNR song on Rock Band 3?

ManetsBR

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I hear the song chinese 2 is on rock band 3...song off the record chinese democracy II. Lyrics go "it does really matter. If you listen to cancers like slash. Yes it does really matter. So yo should probably, listen to somebody else."

Well you guys are the ones who claim its gonna be called chinese 2 so...you asked for it. Thanks Axl!! :laugh:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: good lyrics

don't get me started I could prolly make a whole title song for the next CD...apparently it's gonna be called CD2!! :P

seriously tho you guys crack me up with te rumors...like cmon now i gotta start a couple!!

THIS JUST IN: SCARLETT JOHANSSON LEAVES RYAN REYNOLDS. WANTS TO PLAY MORE PING PONG WITH AXLS BALLS. THAT IS ALL! :P

So I hear the song chinese 2 is on rock band 3...song off the record chinese democracy II. Lyrics go "it does really matter. If you listen to cancers like slash. Yes it does really matter. So yo should probably, listen to somebody else."

Well you guys are the ones who claim its gonna be called chinese 2 so...you asked for it. Thanks Axl!! :laugh:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: good lyrics

don't get me started I could prolly make a whole title song for the next CD...apparently it's gonna be called CD2!! :P

seriously tho you guys crack me up with te rumors...like cmon now i gotta start a couple!!

THIS JUST IN: SCARLETT JOHANSSON LEAVES RYAN REYNOLDS. WANTS TO PLAY MORE PING PONG WITH AXLS BALLS. THAT IS ALL! :P

HOLY SHIT I BETTER CALL TMZ!!!!

I've never been a fan of 14 Years or So Fine.

So Fine is kind of alright live, but other than that - no thanks.

What is wrong with this world!?!? So Fine is absolutely beautiful

Agreed. 14 Years and Shackler's as well. Annnddd... any other GnR song. Theyre all awesome in their own right.

I've never been a fan of 14 Years or So Fine.

So Fine is kind of alright live, but other than that - no thanks.

What is wrong with this world!?!? So Fine is absolutely beautiful

Agreed. 14 Years and Shackler's as well. Annnddd... any other GnR song. Theyre all awesome in their own right.

My World, motherfucker.

What do you guys think about Axl releasing some kind of a special edition at McDonalds or Burger King?

Is that a serious question?

You don't think Best Buy is going to front Axl another x million dollars do you?

He doesn't need an exclusive if he spends the proper time and money making the next record. A fast food joint is not a way to sell records. It's a great way, however, to be the laughing stock of the music business.... People would see that and say, "How sad is that?"

He doesn't need an exclusive if he spends the proper time and money making the next record. A fast food joint is not a way to sell records. It's a great way, however, to be the laughing stock of the music business.... People would see that and say, "How sad is that?"

I don't really think Axl gives a fuck what those people say about him.

I don't really think Axl gives a fuck what those people say about him.

But he does have integrity, and he is not going to lower his band to those standards.