New GNR song on Rock Band 3?

ManetsBR

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a surprise.

People create these unfounded rumours, repeat them so much that they seem to gain credence, everyone gets their hopes up for no reason, and then when nothing actually happens everyone is disappointed. :lol:

haha, too bad.. i'm not dissapointed. i didn't even think RB3 would be on the show :xmassrudolph:

There was never any guarantee that they would reveal the entire tracklist today. Sure, it was known that E3 '08 that Shackler's would be in RB2, but that year E3 was in mid-July and RB2 came out in early September. This year RB3 is coming out in "quarter 4" which likely means October or November, so there's still months to go before it comes out. The full tracklist is never out this early.

EDIT: If in fact there is a new GNR song in the game, which there probably isn't. I don't know.

Edited by prez

Wait a minute...

Why would this game even be announced today? It isn't a Microsoft exclusive and has nothing to do with Ubisoft or EA. In my opinion hope is not lost, only misguided. We still have tomorrow and the rest of the E3 announcements.

Wait a minute...

Why would this game even be announced today? It isn't a Microsoft exclusive and has nothing to do with Ubisoft or EA. In my opinion hope is not lost, only misguided. We still have tomorrow and the rest of the E3 announcements.

Rock Band is distributed by EA. They're not the official publisher, but they do get the game into stores, so it stands to reason that the game would be at their conference, if any. I suppose there's a chance that Sony or Nintendo may have the game appear at their conference tomorrow, but who knows.

Wait a minute...

Not to call you wrong, but you are wrong.

Harmonix (the developer of Rock Band) is in a partnership with EA, therefor it would be likely that if they showed something off the game, it would have been shown there. But as you say, all hope is not lost. EA starts officially tomorrow, we will know more then.

Wait a minute...

I think this "rumor" that GN'R will premiere a new song in RB3 is completely baseless, I've never seen it before actually. Wishfull thinking....

Btw, EA is the publisher of the game...

Guest gunns5

Wait a minute...

I think this "rumor" that GN'R will premiere a new song in RB3 is completely baseless, I've never seen it before actually. Wishfull thinking....

Your forgetting Shacklers Revenge I take it?

Wait a minute...

I think that EA is only distributer. Harmonix is developer and MTV Games is publisher.

Anyways, I was very disappointed. Not only because of GNR, but because I'm a pretty big fan of the franchise in general. :(

Wait a minute...

Your forgetting Shacklers Revenge I take it?

No..