New GNR song on Rock Band 3?

ManetsBR

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Told you guys, GNR will be there to play their song on the game. That's why they're late.

Here's to Axl failing his own song on the game

GN'R being there isn't very far-fetched, but I highly doubt it. Axl alone is more possible than the whole band performing. Would be really cool though!

Guns are playing in Denmark right now so I wouldn't count on them being there! ;)

Really, never mind.

Oh no! Dead Space!? FUCK I WANT RB!

Told you guys, GNR will be there to play their song on the game. That's why they're late.

Here's to Axl failing his own song on the game

GN'R being there isn't very far-fetched, but I highly doubt it. Axl alone is more possible than the whole band performing. Would be really cool though!

Guns are playing in Denmark right now so I wouldn't count on them being there! ;)

Really, never mind.

Yeah, the GNR2 lineup could play:

Sebastian Bach

Robin Finck

Buckethead

Fudd McKagan

Brian Mantia

Edited by ManetsBR

I think Manets is secretly promoting for game companies.. >>

LOL it would sure be fucking working!

9 Users are reading the Aalborg Thread, where Guns N' Roses will play.

109 users are reading a thread about a possibility of a new song ANNOUCEMENT.

Edited by ManetsBR

Does anyone know the music for the Medal of Honor Multiplayer trailer? :lol: Oh and you all shit bricks when the girl came on and said GUN club.

Edited by Conor

Rock Band should have it's own conference <_<

In fact, the GN'R song announcement should have its own conference.

guns could have its own yearly conference. WW'GNR'C world wide guns n roses conference

What they would fucking show?

guns could have its own yearly conference. WW'GNR'C world wide guns n roses conference

... and all the emotion of following the multiple misguiding rumors would suddenly vanish. Nah, i like it better now.

Are they announcing the whole song list? or not? becasue, even if it aint announced at e3, it could still be on the game right?

They announce the entire song list, not including DLC. For example in Rock Band 2, Shackler's Revenge was announced but Chinese Democracy was not.

What they would fucking show?

they'd always be 2 hours late, but i think whey'd show

... and all the emotion of following the multiple misguiding rumors would suddenly vanish. Nah, i like it better now.

you have a point there...

Are they announcing the whole song list? or not? becasue, even if it aint announced at e3, it could still be on the game right?

The past 2 games had the whole tracklist announced at E3. I believe The Beatles Rock Band did as well actually.