New GNR song on Rock Band 3?

ManetsBR

Rock Band 3 wasn't even announced, the rumor isn't actually over at all.

Why can't you tell where this rumor comes from?

I don't actually wanted to, but I'll post some stuff...

For me it was pure speculation, but a mod from a GNR site I own told me that a mod from GNRBRAZIL, a brazilian board, was told by Fortus some stuff that technically led him to understand that it would really feature. I've seen this rumor a lot of time.

The 1st time was when Eduardo calimed here he had the brand new cracked multitracks, a guy out of nowhere emailed him telling him not to leak because it would be harder to encrypt Rock Band 3 if that happened, and that it would feature a brand new GNR song.

Sofine11 told me that too, and some other people.

I wouldn't post in the topic about the Fortus thing, it would a bad thing to do with him.

I didn't make anything up, and I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, that is "I HEARD RB3 WILL FEATURE GNR" and not "RB3 WILL FEATURE GNR"

Edited by ManetsBR

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the title on about, Rock Band 3 has been announced.

It was announced weeks ago.

The setlist.

Some of the songs were announced last week btw.

22 were. There are 61 songs lefts + DLC.

Oh my God was one of those 22.

The setlist.

Not by GN'R though... ;)

ManetsBR, fair enough on the rumor. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

OK, I know am I lot into rumors and some people don't like it. Whatever. I heard Rock Band 3 will feature a brand new Guns N' Roses and maybe Appetite for Destruction and the new album as a DLC. The Rock Band 3 announcement is today at the Eletronic Arts already happened and they didn't announce. For those who doesn't know, EA is a Harmonix partner.

Instead of posting this topic 3 hours ahead of the supposed 'announcement', you should have waited through those 3 hours to see if any announcement was made at all. If one was made, then you should have posted this topic. If not, then this thread would not have been necessary. Next time use a lil' more common sense.

Just sayin'.

Edited by IndiannaRose

The setlist.

Not by GN'R though... ;)

I know, I know, was just twisting some nipples, just like this whole thread.

Wow you guys are really pulling for this new album...lol pretty clear BY NOW it isn't coming out until this tour is over and they can FINALLY kiss the "chinese democracy tour" goodbye for good

The band SHOULD BE releasing videos and singles for this tour. They're on the road and touring off the record they might as well make SOME effort to promote it...whatever Axl blame Azoff and Slash go ahead. Funniest thing is the best "thank you" they can gove the fans is a 30 second clip of better...instead of just releasing a full video, which at this point it's not like the video or the album could do any worse...but whatever. Deep down clearly Axl wanted chinese to be a flop, and he can blame Azoff and slash all he wants but bottom line he's had his opportunity to release videos and more singles, which could he still done positive things for the band.

And Axl wonders why there are so many slash supporters on these forums LMAO

Wow you guys are really pulling for this new album...lol pretty clear BY NOW it isn't coming out until this tour is over and they can FINALLY kiss the "chinese democracy tour" goodbye for good

The band SHOULD BE releasing videos and singles for this tour. They're on the road and touring off the record they might as well make SOME effort to promote it...whatever Axl blame Azoff and Slash go ahead. Funniest thing is the best "thank you" they can gove the fans is a 30 second clip of better...instead of just releasing a full video, which at this point it's not like the video or the album could do any worse...but whatever. Deep down clearly Axl wanted chinese to be a flop, and he can blame Azoff and slash all he wants but bottom line he's had his opportunity to release videos and more singles, which could he still done positive things for the band.

when did he EVER blame slash for that?? :crazy:

does he now? :)

Edited by henfjel

Guest Apollo

The fact that you think that you know what Axl is thinking and what motivates him makes me "lmao." Its a shame that fans can't let the Axl Vs Slash thing die. Believe it or not, grown men don't live their lives based on what a band member that they split up with a decade ago is doing.

The fact that you think that you know what Axl is thinking and what motivates him makes me "lmao." Its a shame that fans can't let the Axl Vs Slash thing die. Believe it or not, grown men don't live their lives based on what a band member that they split up with a decade ago is doing.

you guys need to understand that the reason the whole rb2 setlist was announced at E3 in 08 was because it got leaked on the internet before hand. Historically harmonix releases bits and pieces and they've said in interviews that they will be announcing new songs in the future. I think for GNR fans like myself to show off the new keyboard peripheral we'll see november rain, estranged or civil war.

All this conjecture is funny. Not a solid bit of news anywhere in here.

Even more funny is the lame, trollish attempt to turn a thread discussing the possibility of a new GnR song on a game into yet another Axl vs. Slash fight. Let it die.

All this conjecture is funny. Not a solid bit of news anywhere in here.

Even more funny is the lame, trollish attempt to turn a thread discussing the possibility of a new GnR song on a game into yet another Axl vs. Slash fight. Let it die.

It's a lot like the annual 50pg VMA rumor threads.