Axl Rose READ THIS!!!

Anthony S.

Hey Axl How Come There Hasnt Been Any News On The Music Video Yet Huhh??? And Whats With That Thing On GNR's Facebook The Promo Video... Is That For The Tour or the Better music video... Also Axl Why dont u make a Facebook Fan Page to post all your updates like Ron, DJ, Fortus etc. do. and last why dont u tweet ne more???

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Capital letters should be used in names and in beginning of an sentence. Just a tips for the future.

I love how we have an entire section for threads like this. :lol: I forgot all about it.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showforum=191

hahahahaha...thats HILARIOUS. But like CMON, it's not like Axl even answers questions in those sections anyways. This guy probably figured he'd post this topic here because this is the section axl and the band read the most..and the section axl annihilated madison. Funny stuff. Felt like I won the stanley cup or the biggest world championship ever after I read that rant on madison lmao..

Regardless, the guy does want axl's attention. I don't like the way these questions were asked, but the questions are good, and the attempt is good. I actually think it should stay here because when the hell does Axl ever even go into his own section of these forums to answer those fan questions people post? He visits this more clearly so...prolly won't answer it either but, hey, one can dream what he might have said ;):P

Edited by AxlRose14

Hey Axl How Come There Hasnt Been Any News On The Music Video Yet Huhh??? And Whats With That Thing On GNR's Facebook The Promo Video... Is That For The Tour or the Better music video... Also Axl Why dont u make a Facebook Fan Page to post all your updates like Ron, DJ, Fortus etc. do. and last why dont u tweet ne more???

Dude. Shut the fuck up!! You're missing Teletubbies. Which one do you like again? Oh ya the purple one!!

Now fuck off!

Dude. Shut the fuck up!! You're missing Teletubbies. Which one do you like again? Oh ya the purple one!!

Now fuck off!

Come on man, let's not be rude. A polite correction is all he needs. And maybe a few jokes so he'll remember where and how to post next time.

Capital letters should be used in names and in beginning of an sentence. Just a tips for the future.

Not to be a jerk, but I just wanted to point out the inaccuracies of your sentence trying to correct somebody else's grammar. It should read:

"Capital letters should only be used in names and in the beginning of a sentence. Just a tip for the future."

Even then, that sentence is not completely accurate nor correct.

Just sayin'.

Not to be a jerk, but I just wanted to point out the inaccuracies of your sentence trying to correct somebody else's grammar. It should read:

"Capital letters should only be used in names and in the beginning of a sentence. Just a tip for the future."

Even then, that sentence is not completely accurate nor correct.

Just sayin'.

Which is exactly why this forum is full of people who can't spell for shit. Myself included. And that sentence is correct if anyone disagrees they can blow me :P