How to get your boyfriend to like gnr?

Ebony

Think about the psychology behind it-- most people think 80s hair, Welcome To the Jungle, or "cheesy" piano ballad Novemebr Rain, when you mention Gn'R.

I'd play him something that doesn't sound like Welcome To The Jungle or Sweet Child.

I would recommend My World, but that might be a but psychotic... So Fine, Madagascar, Better, One In A Million, Oh My God... Try a different approach.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show him the Paris '92 concert, it will change his mind for sure, trust me. And if that for some unexplainable reason doesn't help, I strongly suggest that you film yourself blowing his best friend in his car while "Double Talking Jive" is playing in the background.

i think its important everyone realize not everyone likes gnr. music is so subjective.

if your friends dont like gnr, old or new, maybe its not cause they 'dont get it' or there is something wrong with them, some people just dont like it? im secure enough in my gnr fandom to accept this. i dont need others to love gnr to validate my affection.

maybe he is more of a creed man :shrugs:

Think about the psychology behind it-- most people think 80s hair, Welcome To the Jungle, or "cheesy" piano ballad Novemebr Rain, when you mention Gn'R.

I'd play him something that doesn't sound like Welcome To The Jungle or Sweet Child.

I would recommend My World, but that might be a but psychotic... So Fine, Madagascar, Better, One In A Million, Oh My God... Try a different approach.

nice advice :lol:

My boyfriend doesn't listen to GNR and I want him to start. What songs or concerts should I show him?

Just play the songs again and again. Insist. I'm telling you by experience, hahaha

Yup that was my strategy too, everybody has it's breaking point :P