Which gnr songs were made while blunted

Ebony

Slash has stated that the song was written one night at Izzy's house, before the band went to Chicago to write. According to Slash, Izzy was so high on heroin that night that he made a sitar out of a cymbal, a broomstick and some strings, thus serving as the inspiration for the sitar heard at the beginning of the track.

Pretty Tied Up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Tied_Up

atleast the inspiration for the sitar anyway.

and Silkworms obviously.

Edited by Lose Your Illusions

Slash has stated that the song was written one night at Izzy's house, before the band went to Chicago to write. According to Slash, Izzy was so high on heroin that night that he made a sitar out of a cymbal, a broomstick and some strings, thus serving as the inspiration for the sitar heard at the beginning of the track.

Pretty Tied Up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Tied_Up

atleast the inspiration for the sitar anyway.

and Silkworms obviously.

:rofl-lol: my favorite part of that passage was

needless to say, izzy was pretty fucking high.
Edited by Jackie Moon

Slash said himself that he was high as a kite when he wrote the WTTJ riff. And completely fucked up on herion when he came up with the SCOM intro. And Axl smoked a lot of weed when he wrote November Rain (from Slash's book). GNR wouldn't be as cool without the drug use, that's an interesting fact to think about.

So I guess we can draw the conclution and say; drugs are bad, but not that bad :thumbsup:

Slash said himself that he was high as a kite when he wrote the WTTJ riff. And completely fucked up on herion when he came up with the SCOM intro. And Axl smoked a lot of weed when he wrote November Rain (from Slash's book). GNR wouldn't be as cool without the drug use, that's an interesting fact to think about.

So I guess we can draw the conclution and say; drugs are bad, but not that bad :thumbsup:

Haha, +1 :P