After 9 long years, they're back!

ColdHeartBreaker

Anyone remember this little promo clip from around 02' I believe? It contained very short studio clips from Chinese, at an earlier stage obviously. The unbelievably short title track snippet kicked-ass and I'd like to hear it again. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

but it's been cut off here.

Can someone link me up?

I really loved that guitar riff or whatever it is, that broke into the song after the intro riff. rock3 . I really wish they kept that for the real version. If the youtube clip is suppose to be a kinda match to how they played it in the early 200's shouldnt the entire drum track be the version brain did, I hear his version during the solo, but thats it :shrugs:

I really loved that guitar riff or whatever it is, that broke into the song after the intro riff. rock3 . I really wish they kept that for the real version. If the youtube clip is suppose to be a kinda match to how they played it in the early 200's shouldnt the entire drum track be the version brain did, I hear his version during the solo, but thats it :shrugs:

I want to hear the 1999 version with Josh and the original intro.

The first video is 2 promos mixed together, one for the album and one for the 2002 tour. The first 7 seconds is for the album and the rest is for the 2002 tour. IIRC.

yea that would be awesome rock3 , I prefer the original drum track over franks drum track :shrugs:

yea that would be awesome rock3 , I prefer the original drum track over franks drum track :shrugs:

I forget...does Brain play on the demo?

I forget...does Brain play on the demo?

Yea its brain I believe

In the additional instruments track from the CD multi you can hear a bit of the original intro sound used in the early live shows.

I wish I had those multi tracks to hear that :(

i thought everyone had these things by now?

well maybe u should help a brotha out :rolleyes: