Let's all take a minute and remember why we are here

Demon Wolf

I'm not here because of Axl Rose. I became a fan of Guns N Roses after I bought Appetite For Destruction on cassette in 1988. I didn't even know who Axl Rose was. All I knew was that the record was suppose to be really good and so, on a whim, I bought it.

The band and sound....as a whole, is why I became a fan.

Newsflash, those guys aren't in the band anymore - sorry to break it to you like this! It's only Axl Rose that's left from your favorite line-up, you're on the wrong site! A few of the other guys got together and formed a band called 'Velvet Revolver'... here check them out: http://www.velvetrevolver.com/

Take care man, bye.

It was so benevolent for you to point that out, we should be kind to the mentally deficient, apparantly he was in the dark on the issue :lol:

and nice post demonwolf. :thumbsup:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not here because of Axl Rose. I became a fan of Guns N Roses after I bought Appetite For Destruction on cassette in 1988. I didn't even know who Axl Rose was. All I knew was that the record was suppose to be really good and so, on a whim, I bought it.

Newsflash, those guys aren't in the band anymore - sorry to break it to you like this! It's only Axl Rose that's left from your favorite line-up, you're on the wrong site! A few of the other guys got together and formed a band called 'Velvet Revolver'... here check them out: http://www.velvetrevolver.com/

Take care man, bye.

It was so benevolent for you to point that out, we should be kind to the mentally deficient, apparantly he was in the dark on the issue :lol:

It's humorous to me how you very rarely pose an argument without also making some little, Jr. high school douchey insult. Does it serve a purpose? Is your life that dark outside of the internet that you need to act a douche to everyone online? Because seems to me, that's all it could be.

I very rarely is EVER insult anyone around here. I speak my mind on the subject, without filter, and alot of the time that becomes a lightning rod (but isn't that the case when ANYONE does the same thing publicly?) but I don't just act like an asshole for the sake of acting like an asshole. I sort of....grew up.

Edited by Nintari

Take care man, bye.

It's humorous to me how you very rarely pose an argument without also making some little, Jr. high school douchey insult. Does it serve a purpose? Is your life that dark outside of the internet that you need to act a douche to everyone online? Because seems to me, that's all it could be.

I very rarely is EVER insult anyone around here. I speak my mind on the subject, without filter, and alot of the time that becomes a lightning rod (but isn't that the case when ANYONE does the same thing publicly?) but I don't just act like an asshole for the sake of acting like an asshole. I sort of....grew up.

You are one of the most negative,insulting,immature,arrogant,deluded posters on this forum, this started off as a nice positive thread before you chimed in with your downer attitude, This forum exists for GNR appreciation and discussion, but people like you turn it into a war zone, if you are so mature then act like it, you aren't the only rickshaw driver with an opinion.

Take care man, bye.

You are one of the most negative,insulting,immature,arrogant,deluded posters on this forum

and a know-nothing cunt has a name: Ed Vega

We are all entitled to opinions, no matter how delusional and unrealistic they may be

stop using cliches like "drinking the kool aid",it's a bit like putting preparation H on your face,it makes you look like an ass.

Those that ride the coat tails of nostalgia under the guise of elitists never fail to amaze and amuse me

you can drag an idiot to reason but you can't make him thinkposts though :)

******** you have proven yourself to be an idiot.

Take care man, bye.

You are one of the most negative,insulting,immature,arrogant,deluded posters on this forum

and a know-nothing cunt has a name: Ed Vega

We are all entitled to opinions, no matter how delusional and unrealistic they may be

stop using cliches like "drinking the kool aid",it's a bit like putting preparation H on your face,it makes you look like an ass.

Those that ride the coat tails of nostalgia under the guise of elitists never fail to amaze and amuse me

you can drag an idiot to reason but you can't make him thinkposts though :)

I think somebody has a crush on M&S. Or maybe she's just stalking him. Either way, somebody has waaaayyyy too much free time on her hands.

Edited by HB3

Speaking of crushes.

Sunny, why you're on this forum. I'm just curious. It's always amusing to see the reasons why you bash GN'R

Finally, you have realized that I am in love with you. I need you Sunny. You complete me. You and your negative, pessimistic attitude. I need it now. Please give it to me baby? Harder....HARDER!!!!

Speaking of crushes.

Sunny, why you're on this forum. I'm just curious. It's always amusing to see the reasons why you bash GN'R

I need you Sunny. You complete me.

That's what they all say. You should see my inbox.

Speaking of crushes.

I need you Sunny. You complete me.

That's what they all say. You should see my inbox.

You're quite a desirable object. How can I blame them? I mean, you're the cheapest thing out there. Ten bucks for the works? Such a great deal. And you even give coupons to frequent customers. What more could you ask for?

It's easy to forget sometimes, when you are caught in an uphill struggle, but today I came across this again:

Through all the good and bad... that's why I am a fan of Axl Rose, and always will be, no matter what. On stage he has always been, and will always be, the very best.

Thanks for this. I have never seen that footage before and I wholeheartedly agree with you. That Voice is beautiful...

I would give my middle testicle to get a studio-recorded version of Axl doing that song :)

Take care man, bye.

There's a word for people who speak their minds without a filter - they're called Sociopaths.

Did you check out that site?

Edited by axl8302

Take care man, bye.

There's a word for people who speak their minds without a filter - they're called Sociopaths.

You just called Axl Rose a sociopath.

Edited by Nintari

You should see my inbox. Everyone wants to sample my goods for free.

But back on topic, I am here because I am the voice of the average fan who has lost interest, and wants the GNR universe to know that nothing tops the GNR Era 87-93.

99% of nu-gnr fans aren't gnr fans. They're Axl fans. If they were GNR fans, they wouldn't tolerate all the line up changes. It doesn't matter if you like the original, or the second band. You're not just going to go "oh, hey....Buckethead's gone....oh well....I'll love who ever comes next". When you're a fan of a bands music, you fall in love with the MUSIC as much as you do the voice. This is the THIRD version of Guns N Roses, yet alot of the "fans" who loved the second band, don't seem pissed off that they're gone. Why is that? Because they're Axl fans and as long as he's in, they're in. Dave loved the second band...and he was fucking pissed off like someone banged his mother lol. That's how alot of these people would act too if they were really a "GNR" fan. Either they'd be mad Slash was gone, or they'd be mad Buckethead was gone.

Guns N Roses fans feel like you do. They don't just take it up the ass and get spoon fed whatever the fuck is given to them.

Edited by Nintari

Take care man, bye.

Na, I called you one. We weren't talking about Axl Rose - great comeback chump.

Take care man, bye.

Yes, you did. He speaks without filter. Go to youtube, type "Axl Rose rants" and see for yourself. Axl's "glorious" Madison rant is yet another fine example of a guy who just fucking blurts whatever he's thinking right out of his mouth at any given time.

So, yes...you just called him a sociopath. I personally don't buy your definition but then again, I know you're just trying to be a douche bag so...it really doesn't matter.

Edited by Nintari

Take care man, bye.

Yes, you did. He speaks without filter. Go to youtube, type "Axl Rose rants" and see for yourself. Axl's "glorious" Madison rant is yet another fine example of a guy who just fucking blurts whatever he's thinking right out of his mouth at any given time.

So, yes...you just called him a sociopath. I personally don't buy your definition but then again, I know you're just trying to be a douche bag so...it really doesn't matter.

No I didn't, I called you one. You said "I speak my mind on the subject, without filter", I said YOU were a sociopath - why is that so hard for you to grasp? We weren't talking about Axl Rose, we were talking about you. I really have no interest in whether he is a sociopath or not, stop changing the subject, we were talking about YOU! Don't be so shy, this is YOUR moment - YOUR chance to shine!

I'm sorry man, I assumed they educated you at School - my bad. It's not 'my' definition, it's actually like, what a Sociopath is all about - uhh K? If you "speak your mind without a filter" you are a Sociopath.

... And since you're just dying for me to bite on your Axl Rose comments - I will. Axl Rose is NOT a Sociopath, he speaks his mind. He has a filter, which he uses (check out his forum chats and refusal to answer questions regarding VR etc - that was his filter, he actually refuses to speak on a lot of subjects - not the traits of a sociopath at all). So, suck it.. looks like you're the only one who "speaks your mind without a filter" - you're on your own - prick.

Edited by axl8302

Take care man, bye.

No I didn't, I called you one. You said "I speak my mind on the subject, without filter", I said YOU were a sociopath - why is that so hard for you to grasp? We weren't talking about Axl Rose, we were talking about you. I really have no interest in whether he is a sociopath or not, stop changing the subject, we were talking about YOU! Don't be so shy, this is YOUR moment - YOUR chance to shine!

I'm sorry man, I assumed they educated you at School - my bad. It's not 'my' definition, it's actually like, what a Sociopath is all about - uhh K? If you "speak your mind without a filter" you are a Sociopath.

... And since you're just dying for me to bite on your Axl Rose comments - I will. Axl Rose is NOT a Sociopath, he speaks his mind. He has a filter, which he uses (check out his forum chats and refusal to answer questions regarding VR etc - that was his filter, he actually refuses to speak on a lot of subjects - not the traits of a sociopath at all). So, suck it.. looks like you're the only one who "speaks your mind without a filter" - you're on your own - prick.

You're confusing a phrase with actual scientific definition. When someone says "I don't filter what I say", it doesn't mean they can't. It means they elect not to. The people out there that literally can't do it, that's something entirely different.

But again, you already know this. Why I keep feeding the cupcake is beyond me.

Why I keep feeding the cupcake is beyond me.

Good one.

This is how it goes. I post my opinion on how I became a fan of GNR and "why I'm here". Two or three little bitches don't like what I said so they personally insult and cupcake me. Rinse and repeat.

It's like...it's almost like a control thing. People don't want certain people to have certain opinions so they try an shut them down. It's fucking hilarious to me.

Good one.

This is how it goes. I post my opinion on how I became a fan of GNR and "why I'm here". Two or three little bitches don't like what I said so they personally insult and cupcake me. Rinse and repeat.

It's like...it's almost like a control thing. People don't want certain people to have certain opinions so they try an shut them down. It's fucking hilarious to me.

Fair enough. This thread just seems like it was made for a little positivity for once. I don't see the need to come and neg it up. (I'm not speaking specifically about you)

Edited by bacardimayne

Good one.

People don't want certain people to have certain opinions so they try an shut them down. It's fucking hilarious

No doubt.

You can love every album that GNR has put out cept CD...and suddenly you're not a fan according to some here. Even though, you own multiple copies of albums, t-shirts, seen them live a couple of times etc etc.

**shrugs**

Edited by SunnyDRE

Good one.

People don't want certain people to have certain opinions so they try an shut them down. It's fucking hilarious

No doubt.

You can love every album that GNR has put out cept CD...and suddenly you're not a fan according to some here. Even though, you own multiple copies of albums, t-shirts, seen them live a couple of times etc etc.

**shrugs**

them folks can disapprove all they want...