How much money does Axl pay the band?

WilliamBruceBailey

Guest gunns5

Does anyone know how much Axl's guys make?[/size] I would imagine that it is a flat fee per year with tour bonuses ect......I just have no idea what studio or touring musicians that are hired to be in a major band are paid

Tree Dolla Fify

Does anyone know how much Axl's guys make?[/size] I would imagine that it is a flat fee per year with tour bonuses ect......I just have no idea what studio or touring musicians that are hired to be in a major band are paid

Tree Dolla Fify

someone please tell me why this made me lol for like 10 seconds

Guest gunns5

Tree Dolla Fify

someone please tell me why this made me lol for like 10 seconds

because thats what I do, I make the dolla into fifys

From that NY Times article in '05:

With the band's return, Mr. Rose's machinery cranked up again. One internal cost analysis from the period pegs the operation's monthly tab at a staggering $244,000. It included more than $50,000 in studio time at the Village, a more modern studio where Mr. Baker had moved the band. It also included a combined payroll for seven band members that exceeded $62,000, with the star players earning roughly $11,000 each.

From that NY Times article in '05:

With the band's return, Mr. Rose's machinery cranked up again. One internal cost analysis from the period pegs the operation's monthly tab at a staggering $244,000. It included more than $50,000 in studio time at the Village, a more modern studio where Mr. Baker had moved the band. It also included a combined payroll for seven band members that exceeded $62,000, with the star players earning roughly $11,000 each.

Ahh...Thanks that's around what I figured.

Tree Dolla Fify

LOL

Saw this episode for the first time yesterday. :thumbsup:

None of our business.

Unless you all want to tell us your salary ;)

Maybe.

I've never understood what's the big deal about salaries.

nothing really, but on this forum if we really knew the ammount it would open a whole shitload of people saying he aint worth that or he is making too little etc etc.... Who gives a shit what they make as long as they are making music

None of our business.

$45-50,000.

$34 - ish from my job and $10 - ish from other sources.

I wonder how much Axl pays these guys?

None of our business.

Maybe.

nothing really, but on this forum if we really knew the ammount it would open a whole shitload of people saying he aint worth that

I don't need to know the amount, to draw that conclusion, cause the music speaks for itself? Right?

But it be would interesting to know.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Guest Nasty Nate

None of our business.

$45-50,000.

$34 - ish from my job and $10 - ish from other sources.

I wonder how much Axl pays these guys?

None of our business.

SunnyDRE has just started his own meth business. It pays well.

Maybe.

nothing really, but on this forum if we really knew the ammount it would open a whole shitload of people saying he aint worth that

I don't need to know the amount, to draw that conclusion, cause the music speaks for itself? Right?

But it be would interesting to know.

10 ish from other sources? such as...drugs?

SunnyDRE has started his own meth business. It pays well.

Edited by Nasty Nate