LOL!! Soulja Boy does it again!! It's funny everyone thinks this dude has no talent..but he keeps proving us wrong!!

SunnyDRE

Hate all you want - JJcardi, but down south this, along with Rick Ross, Usher, Drake, and Alicia Keyes is getting bumped in the clubs, on the radio, and cars.

Give the dude some credit........hell, I even admit I thought the dude was a no talent hack, but just when you think he's done/gone away, he comes back with a tight joint.

He's a fucking loser

If he's a loser, then you are a dumpster fire...

Edited by SunnyDRE

Hate all you want - JJcardi, but down south this, along with Rick Ross, Usher, Drake, and Alicia Keyes is getting bumped in the clubs, on the radio, and cars.

He's a fucking one hit wonder, while Eminem is #1 on the charts, twice in a row.

Maybe he isn't being played at your summer cookout, but the rest of America is loving it.

He's a fucking one hit wonder, while Eminem is #1 on the charts, twice in a row.

Maybe he isn't being played at your summer cookout, but the rest of America is loving it.

Dude Soulja Boy is not a one hit wonder....maybe you should talk to your buddy Jake; SB has had a couple of hits now.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Dude Soulja Boy is not a one hit wonder....maybe you should talk your buddy Jake, he has had a couple of hits now.

Crank That, Crank That and Crank That?

Dude Soulja Boy is not a one hit wonder....maybe you should talk your buddy Jake, he has had a couple of hits now.

Crank That, Crank That and Crank That?

Kiss Me on the Phone...

No offense man, honest question - do you listen to "urban radio" stations? He's all over them with different songs.

Hey man, I even admit - I thought I he was going to be a one hit wonder myself, but if you listen to "urban radio" or go to the clubs, you can't say that if you want to be honest or have an objective opinion.

Granted he'll probably never be as big as Eminem, but he has found his own niche. Hell, his songs are probably played in more clubs/bars then Shady, because you can dance to them, and thats what people like to do when they go out.

Yay. Another song about swag.

EDIT: This is one of the most annoying songs I've heard all year, if not ever. The beat sucks, the "chorus" is terrible, the lyrics are boring...I didn't think he could get worse.

Edited by chevelle

This song is gonna be a hit at high school homecoming dances this fall, also in shitty 18 and over clubs....

Hence, this song sucks, and i really can't stomach it. Sadly most of america likely will, but those are probably the same people that have 3 big macs a day so whatevs...

Ha.

I don't mind all the hate....at least you guys are being honest. Where I live (Daytona Beach/Orlando area) it's pretty hot though.

So I'm little surprised by all the hate. I wonder if people didn't knew that it was "Soulja Boy" singing the song, would they have a different opinion.

Maybe? Maybe not?

I do know that sometimes it takes awhile for music from down south to catch on in other parts of the country....so don't be surprised, if a month from now, your local radio station is bumping this every hour on the hour.

This song is gonna be a hit at high school homecoming dances this fall, also in shitty 18 and over clubs....

Hence, this song sucks, and i really can't stomach it. Sadly most of america likely will, but those are probably the same people that have 3 big macs a day so whatevs...

You're generalizing to much.

I go out at least once a week, in a town with a night life that is only beaten by maybe Vegas, Miami, or LA...and this song is getting played in clubs that cater to a mature crowd.

So you don't talk to them about music, make 'em your girlfriends, then show them good music. I've seen this work.

What like One in A Million?

I'm just messing with you.

I don't expect alot of people on a Rock N Roll board to like this song or rap/hip hop, and I do think there might be a little resentment at times on this board, because of what is the popular form of music now; but that said some you are delusional if you think all hip hop, even what is being played on the radio is crap.

Just cause the masses like, doesn't mean its bad.

Music doesn't have to "belong to you" to be good. Good music can be liked millions and you.