Official Reading thread

GNR 1991

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

Lets not jump the gun. The tv listing specifically mentioned GNR as the headline act, with no mention of any other band.

Guest RonMexico82

The tv menu says that Biffy Clyro are up next. Does that mean they are followed by GNR, they are opening for them on other dates after all...

No GNR stream tonight...

WTF is wrong with GNR managment???!

I don't think this has got anything to do with GNR management.

It's everything to do with them.

They can only allow the footage to be released.

The BBC's problem is they promote showing the bands before getting the rights.

But let's not jump the gun, that tweet was from BBC radio, maybe it will still be shown on TV

That's what you assume, but you don't know any facts of this specific situation. What about technical problems? In case you didn't notice, BBC is livestreaming with a delay of 3,5 hours. Maybe that is the reason and maybe that is also the reason why BBC 'hope to show some GNR at some point'. Don't make turn this great evening into another 'I hate what GNR does to it's fans - bullshit topic' PLEEAAASEEEEEE!!!!!!

No GNR stream tonight...

But let's not jump the gun, that tweet was from BBC radio, maybe it will still be shown on TV

That's what you assume, but you don't know any facts of this specific situation. What about technical problems? In case you didn't notice, BBC is livestreaming with a delay of 3,5 hours. Maybe that is the reason and maybe that is also the reason why BBC 'hope to show some GNR at some point'. Don't make turn this great evening into another 'I hate what GNR does to it's fans - bullshit topic' PLEEAAASEEEEEE!!!!!!

If you work out the time delay plus GnR being late ( which im sure is expected ) then you may be right.With stream delay they would start not long before end of streaming

No GNR stream tonight...

Dude, if it was about timing, you wouldnt cut the headliners off the show

No GNR stream tonight...

No it's a managment issue. Every band is filmed and they have to sign off on it to be aired.

It'll be shown sooner or later. I'd say Axl just wants to make sure it's a decent show before giving the ok

I'm just saying that it is VERY childish to blame this one on GNR management on the very instant the announcement was put on the BBC website, without knowing ANY facts. Complete nonsense. They allowed the Rock Am Ring broadcasting in 2006, didn't they? They allowed all the Rock In Rio broadcasting throughout the years, didn't they? They allowed the Inland Invasion broadcasting, didn't they?

And if it really is GNR management who prohibited the broadcasting of tonight's show, I am sure they will have their damn good reasons to do so. So quit your pathetic bitching please and quit using GNR as a scapegoat for your personal frustrations, and start enjoying the updates from the MYGNRFORUM members instead.

I'm just saying that it is VERY childish to blame this one on GNR management on the very instant the announcement was put on the BBC website, without knowing ANY facts. Complete nonsense. They allowed the Rock Am Ring broadcasting in 2006, didn't they? They allowed all the Rock In Rio broadcasting throughout the years, didn't they? They allowed the Inland Invasion broadcasting, didn't they?

And if it really is GNR management who prohibited the broadcasting of tonight's show, I am sure they will have their damn good reasons to do so. So quit your pathetic bitching please and quit using GNR as a scapegoat for your personal frustrations, and start enjoying the updates from the MYGNRFORUM members instead.

All very good points, though to be fair Rock Am Ring wasn't broadcast until August that year

No GNR stream tonight...

No it's a managment issue. Every band is filmed and they have to sign off on it to be aired.

It'll be shown sooner or later. I'd say Axl just wants to make sure it's a decent show before giving the ok

See now you make a lot more sense. And can we blame Axl to do so? No, not the least.

^^This

No GNR stream tonight...

See now you make a lot more sense. And can we blame Axl to do so? No, not the least.

Not sure what that means but No, nobodys blaming Axl for anything lol