Official Leeds thread

axl_on_drums

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

153646413-7646097a1d18131e98b5082b07977f6b.4c7ad860-scaled.jpg

What with the servers?

Anyway, cool to see this is going good. Were they late or on time?

30 mins late

--------------------------------------

10 minutes to curfew..

This is where the shit might hit the fan

they wouldn't dare pull the plug tonight....would they?

the only time i ever visit heretoday is during exciting times because this place can't handle the excitement.

It is ridiculous that you can't get on the best forum for updates of the band and with other shows coming up it looks like we will have to go to HTGTH quite often!

153646413-7646097a1d18131e98b5082b07977f6b.4c7ad860-scaled.jpg

What with the servers?

Anyway, cool to see this is going good. Were they late or on time?

30 mins late

--------------------------------------

10 minutes to curfew..

This is where the shit might hit the fan

they wouldn't dare pull the plug tonight....would they?

Not sure where they are in the setlist.

But let's hope they get Better and PC in this time and have a great ending to the show.

Not that the Reading ending was not great lol

Chinese Democracy, Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Sorry, Richard Fortus Guitar Solo (James Bond Theme), Live And Let Die, This I Love, Rocket Queen, Dizzy Reed Piano Solo/Street Of Dreams, You Could Be Mine, Dj Ashba Guitar Solo (Ballad Of Death)/Sweet Child O' Mine, Jam (Another Brick In The Wall: Part 2)/Axl Piano Solo (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road/Someone Saved My Life Tonight)/November Rain, Bumblefoot Guitar Solo (Pink Panther),

30 minutes late is not late at all. It's standard to come on stage about 30 mins late. I do it with my band too. Actually few months ago I came about 75 minutes late. That show reminded me that I'm not fucking Axl Rose, who can afford such a delay :D half of the crowd was gone by the time we hit the stage and it was the worst show ever, not even because of that delay. I appeared too fucking drunk.I played the last song of our shortest show ever (about 40 minutes) laying on the ground, cus I wasn't able to stay. And than I just failed to continue playn' and threw up. oh yeah, I guess that being Axl's fan have had some bad effect on me. I guess that we've lost lot of pissed fans that night.

Edited by BatVin