Official Leeds thread

axl_on_drums

I'm truly starting to resent twitter. It's gives every louth mouth, ignorant son a bitch bitch a pedestal to voice their worthless opinions

Which makes it different from blogs, forums and the rest of the internet in what way exactly?

Something about it being in 140 characters that just kills me

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guns N' Roses was not late. 30 minutes is more or less what it takes to get the stage done. On São Paulo I was on the first row and I could see the work the crew had to get things perfect after Sebastian Bach's concert, there are a lot of things to be done. The LCD screens on the stage, (not the screens fot the public, I'm talking about the screens for the band, with the lyrics, etc) took like 10 minutes or so to be working properly. On that concert they took like 40 minutes to get the stage done.

That's how it was on Canada, right? 30-40 minutes between Sebastian and Guns N' Roses, that's what it takes to get the stage perfect for the band.

Edited by ManetsBR

Guns N' Roses was not late. 30 minutes is more or less what it takes to get the stage done. On São Paulo I was on the first row and I could see the work the crew had to get things perfect after Sebastian Bach's concert, there are a lot of things to be done. The LCD screens on the stage, (not the screens fot the public, I'm talking about the screens for the band, with the lyrics, etc) took like 10 minutes or so to be working properly. On that concert they took like 40 minutes to get the stage done.

That's how it was on Canada, right? 30-40 minutes between Sebastian and Guns N' Roses, that's what it takes to get the stage perfect for the band.

They were 30 minutes after their allocated start time, not 30 minutes after Queens Of The Stone Age.

They were 30 minutes after their allocated start time, not 30 minutes after Queens Of The Stone Age.

:rofl-lol:

I'll post a full review tomorrow when I'm not absolutely knackered. But Guns N Roses delivered tonight, oh man did they ever! Crowd was a wee bit lukewarm to start with, but there was no tension in the atmosphere whatsoever by the end of It's So Easy and they were a joy to watch, totally in command of the audience, they loved Ron especially, and at the end the whole fiasco with being ended early, the crowd was totally on the band's side. :D

What a fucking night, best birthday ever :D.

I'll post a full review tomorrow when I'm not absolutely knackered. But Guns N Roses delivered tonight, oh man did they ever! Crowd was a wee bit lukewarm to start with, but there was no tension in the atmosphere whatsoever by the end of It's So Easy and they were a joy to watch, totally in command of the audience, they loved Ron especially, and at the end the whole fiasco with being ended early, the crowd was totally on the band's side. :D

good for you mate, looking forward to hearing more.

Awesome man, seriously glad that it all worked out so well for you. Must have been a stressful few days!

Fuck me, that was fantastic. Guns were brilliant. Axl was on fucking form.

I was on the front row for the whole show, best seats in the house.

I need some sleep now, so I'll post my thoughts properly tomorrow. But let me just say, Axl's "Fuck you" to the promoters and cops at the end was brilliant. Got a massive cheer from the crowd.

Walking back to my car, I didn't hear a single negative thing about Guns, it was all positive stuff. :)