Would you like to see Axl wearing his spandex biker shorts again?

Best Regards

I don't really care what he wears. Well except 2002 clothes lol. Really I think the kilt or the spandex is retired now, I think anyway. Anyone saying he is fat has not left the house lately and seen what fat really is. Give me a break the guy is in great shape.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a. Axl Rose is not fat

b. He's pushing 50 so the spandex thing doesn't work. Save for the awful biker mustache and eyeliner, the look he has now works for him.

a. Yes he is:

b. I agree with the biker shorts and moustache not working. Eyeliner is fine though, but his look is not working for him.

Compared to 2006 he looks awful. well the hair is probably better, but in 2006 he was in much better shape both physically and vocally.

LP

How does that clip show he's fat? The man is not fat at all??? Seriously how can anyone think he is, if you had never seen him before in your life and just met him there is no way in anyones mind he would be called fat, unless idk you are from a 3rd world country maybe where there is no food to eat, then I guess maybe I would be fat to you too, I mean I'm pushing 125 at 5 foot 7.5. Sorry but I just don't understand how people can call the man fat, he looks damn good for a 50 year old, hell regardless of his age he looks damn good. And there are pictures of him backstage at that concert at I think Rose Bar and he was changing his shirt, and he looked good.

youy are 125lbs at 5ft 7? christ you must be built like a little girl to pull thats weight off at that height :rofl-lol: im about the same heigh and the lightest i could get down to was 11stone and even then i looked ill and under weight

a. Axl Rose is not fat

b. He's pushing 50 so the spandex thing doesn't work. Save for the awful biker mustache and eyeliner, the look he has now works for him.

a. Yes he is:

b. I agree with the biker shorts and moustache not working. Eyeliner is fine though, but his look is not working for him.

Compared to 2006 he looks awful. well the hair is probably better, but in 2006 he was in much better shape both physically and vocally.

LP

How does that clip show he's fat? The man is not fat at all??? Seriously how can anyone think he is, if you had never seen him before in your life and just met him there is no way in anyones mind he would be called fat, unless idk you are from a 3rd world country maybe where there is no food to eat, then I guess maybe I would be fat to you too, I mean I'm pushing 125 at 5 foot 7.5. Sorry but I just don't understand how people can call the man fat, he looks damn good for a 50 year old, hell regardless of his age he looks damn good. And there are pictures of him backstage at that concert at I think Rose Bar and he was changing his shirt, and he looked good.

youy are 125lbs at 5ft 7? christ you must be built like a little girl to pull thats weight off at that height :rofl-lol: im about the same heigh and the lightest i could get down to was 11stone and even then i looked ill and under weight

Um I am a girl, I have small bones, and long legs honey. And if you are trying to say I must not have curves, sorry but I wear a 36 DD, nice try though

a. Axl Rose is not fat

a. Yes he is:

LP

Um I am a girl, I have small bones, and long legs honey. And if you are trying to say I must not have curves, sorry but I wear a 36 DD, nice try though

Bit of a stab in the dark but..

BBA?

ok, i'm gonna use pictures again.

compare this RIR_III_PIC_AXL_28_BIG.jpg to this again axl.jpg

and add some pounds to the first you have what he is today. you seriously want to see that in spandex?

If you look at the picture on the left, Axl appears to be exhaling. On the right, he is inhaling. That's the only noticeable difference that I see.

Sorry. I'm sure you were excited for a minute when you thought that you had an argument. :rolleyes:

Can't see the obvious fat huh? Get some glasses, son

Seriously, 7 pages?!! hahaha!

People who are in denial about Axl putting on the pounds are very sweet and I'm sure he appreciates your support, but c'mon.... even 2006 v 2010 you see a BIG difference. If you don't then you're blinded by your love for him and/or the band.

The only issues I have with it is that his performace suffers from being over-weight, and I'd rather he was healthier.

LP

ok, i'm gonna use pictures again.

compare this RIR_III_PIC_AXL_28_BIG.jpg to this again axl.jpg

and add some pounds to the first you have what he is today. you seriously want to see that in spandex?

If you look at the picture on the left, Axl appears to be exhaling. On the right, he is inhaling. That's the only noticeable difference that I see.

Sorry. I'm sure you were excited for a minute when you thought that you had an argument. :rolleyes:

Can't see the obvious fat huh? Get some glasses, son

A 40 year old man (at the time) having a bit of a belly?!

HEAVEN FORBID

With Axl back in top physical shape and a spitting image of his former glory years, I was wondering how many other fans would like to see Axl wearing his spandex biker shorts again? I think it would be pretty cool, even if for nostalgic purposes.

What do you guys think?

Axl_Rose_Photo.jpg

axlrose-cananda.jpg

My mom bought me ^ that Axl poster in Myrtle Beach a couple years back. It's funny. I've had it above my bed for at least 2 years now and I never noticed just how opened Axl's mouth is in the picture. My attention has always been focused on something else there. :)

Never mind the spandex-era, Axl is clearly heavier than he was just 4 years ago......

axl-rose-wenn.0.0.0x0.453x640.jpeg

4 years is a pretty nice amount of time in which one can lose/gain weight.

He doesn't look bad for his age.

53sjef.jpg

I don't like when guys wear their shirts unbuttoned all the way down--maybe it reminds me too much of the disco era. I'd rather see rock stars not have a shirt on at all while performing.

Nowadays I think Axl looks much better in T-shirts like in this 2nd photo and he looks good in this color. In his recent photos I don't think he looks fat at all, he's just right now. He was too skinny in the late 80's.

As far as the biker shorts, not at his age but I bet he still has nice legs...they say the legs are the last to go.