Paris updates

svdv22

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, does anybody know if I can use an iphone4 to livestream the Antwerp, Belgium concert? Maybe there's a certain App or something?!?? I'm an App virgin.

You can do it with UStream app but really need to have wifi connection to make it worthwhile. You'd be better off taking 720p clips instead and upping them afterwards.

Back from the concert.

Was fucking awesome, took a couple of songs to Axl to get a perfect voice then it was magnificient.

The crowd was lame and only knew the radio songs, they didn't give a fuck about CD, and I must have seemed totally crazy as I was jumping on my gf's back all the gig and screaming and singing to all the songs.

Shackler's Revenge live is a BLAST. Axl nailed the vocals, finally (well only judging from the late 09 boots I had heard), it was perfect! Whole lotta rosie was fucking awesome.

I have seen the show three times and I don't get bored of this setlist. However, if it had There was a time / Catcher in the rye, it would absolutely perfect.

Anyway it's hard to complain as I'm so happy This I love and Rocket queen are played every show, the bandmembers are all incredible, well what can I say, it's just the very best rock act on this planet.

Oh and yeah, Murderdolls was fucking shit. "Hey guys, we have a song about sex drugs and rock n roll"... "Alright, this next song is about the word FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck fuck", "this next song is all about Drugs". LAME.

Back from the concert.

Was fucking awesome, took a couple of songs to Axl to get a perfect voice then it was magnificient.

The crowd was lame and only knew the radio songs, they didn't give a fuck about CD, and I must have seemed totally crazy as I was jumping on my gf's back all the gig and screaming and singing to all the songs.

Shackler's Revenge live is a BLAST. Axl nailed the vocals, finally (well only judging from the late 09 boots I had heard), it was perfect! Whole lotta rosie was fucking awesome.

I have seen the show three times and I don't get bored of this setlist. However, if it had There was a time / Catcher in the rye, it would absolutely perfect.

Anyway it's hard to complain as I'm so happy This I love and Rocket queen are played every show, the bandmembers are all incredible, well what can I say, it's just the very best rock act on this planet.

Oh and yeah, Murderdolls was fucking shit. "Hey guys, we have a song about sex drugs and rock n roll"... "Alright, this next song is about the word FUCK. Fuck fuck fuck fuck", "this next song is all about Drugs". LAME.

Sounds like a good time, too bad about the crowd. I've found that over the years crowds can be really hit and miss. Although in general I prefer smaller cities - it's as if, because they get fewer shows, they get more into it.

I'd like to know if that location makes Axl remember 1992 for example... When he was opening that concert with "Paris, France and the rest of the world watching... DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE????" ... :thumbsup:

That show was at the Hippodrome de Vincennes and not at Bercy.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Back from the concert.

Totally agree about the Murderdolls! It was torture. Did the singer bring out an embarrassing umbrella with the word "FUCK" drawn on it? The lyrics to their songs were appalling!

Can you tell us about Axl falling off the piano? What happened?