Has it ever occured to you that...

D..

Alright, here is the deal, tonight, someone (let's call him Mr. M) tried to trap me in a phone conversation with someone I'm done with (let's call him Mr. A) and don't want to have any kind of conversation ever again. This Mr. A claims to everyone that I tried to sew him because he tried to steal my movie script which is bullshit.

I saw that friend of mine (Mr. M) yesterday and he told about Mr. A and he tried to tell me it would be good that we talk to each other again. I told him no way, and that he shouldn't try to make us friends again. Apparently he understood and respected me.

And what do you know, two hours ago, that Mr.M calls me and jokes about how he is hanging out with Mr A. and that Mr. A would like me to do some figuration in his movie, and he tries to make us talk together. I hung up the phone and I'm going to be very rude with this Mr. M next time I see him which should be very soon.

So it occured to me that, I'm in a world with not much money at stake, and this happens to me. What happens when you lead Guns N' Roses and that your ex-guitarist wouldn't be too pissed off about getting back together with you? Don't you think this must have happened to Axl, someone calls him and Slash is listening to the conversation and maybe trying to talk to Axl? I find this idea horrible, and I can't stand what happened tonight, no I can only imagine what would happen in Axl's shoes.

You enjoy wasting your time, good for you!

You enjoy coming up with stupid scenarios.

Take this further: What if Axl met Slash at a club, would he:

A. Storm out.

B. Say hi and leave.

C. Sit down for a conversation.

D. Physically attack him.

Whaddya think?

E. Say hi and enjoy his night with whoever he was with.

A. Storm out.

B. Say hi and leave.

Whaddya think?

I can see literally EVERYTHING happen, but not E. :D

A. Storm out.

B. Say hi and leave.

Whaddya think?

F. Completely ignore his existence and enjoy his night, unless he is approached or "provoked" by Slash, in which case, A or D.

First of all it is "sue" not "sew."

Second of all, I am pretty sure that you have nothing to worry about if your "movie script" is stolen based on your lack of writing skills.

Finally, I think you have a bizarre mental illness to come up with such an obscure, nonsensical scenario and try to apply it to Axl and Slash.

I like how you and your friend are pretending to be important Hollywood people by writing scripts and then stealing them from one another and acting like it is some sort of important drama.

Second of all, I am pretty sure that you have nothing to worry about if your "movie script" is stolen based on your lack of writing skills.

Finally, I think you have a bizarre mental illness to come up with such an obscure, nonsensical scenario and try to apply it to Axl and Slash.

I like how you and your friend are pretending to be important Hollywood people by writing scripts and then stealing them from one another and acting like it is some sort of important drama.

Thank you for taking the time to write your eleventh post in 5 years for my head. English ain't my native language, fuckhead. :)

Edited by D..

"Thank you for taking the time to write your eleventh post in 5 years for my head. English ain't my native language, fuckhead. :)"

That just shows how dumb your post truly was.

On the contrary, it shows it interested you enough to reply, which apparently occurs very rarely. By the way, you got no balls like I thought. :thumbsup:

Back on topic.

A. Storm out.

B. Say hi and leave.

Whaddya think?

F. Completely ignore his existence and enjoy his night, unless he is approached or "provoked" by Slash, in which case, A or D.

agreed.

marc canter said there was a possibility both would be at his sons bar mitzvah, and beta had requested that they not sit near eachother, which is reasonable.

so it shows axl is at least open to being in the same room. a live and let die scenario, you do your thing, ill do mine.

i think the scenario and the questions it raises are worthy of discussion.

and english is not everyones first language dude. how about you start posting in russian and we will all shit on you.

Edited by Jackie Moon

They wouldn't start (physically) fighting each other. I can see yelling, big arguements and the like, but unless some serious lines were crossed (which I doubt) there wouldn't be anything physical.

I all for getting them stuck in an elevator together though. If someone can provide an elevator and a shaft I'd be willing to help :P