Guns N Roses : The Movie

yes i love you

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, are you talking about a current day movie depicting them now, or their history? I mean which Mickey do you mean? "Rumble Fish" Mickey, or "Wrestler" Mickey?

mickey-rourke-plastic-surgery.jpg

Obviously to state you think he'd make a good Axl depicts you mean modern day Mickey as the time machine is yet to be invented, so in that case I'd just go for Axl playing Axl!

Edited by axlskAmpf

taylor lautner could play beta

LOL :lol:

Wait, are you talking about a current day movie depicting them now, or their history? I mean which Mickey do you mean? "Rumble Fish" Mickey, or "Wrestler" Mickey?

mickey-rourke-plastic-surgery.jpg

Obviously to state you think he'd make a good Axl depicts you mean modern day Mickey as the time machine is yet to be invented, so in that case I'd just go for Axl playing Axl!

I mean the wrestler version of mickey would make a good present day Axl if they switched between Old/new axl in the film

The storyline would follow the beginning of the group, the sudden success, recording of the UYI albums, the following tour, tensions between band members, and end with a dramatic final scene with Slash and Axl walking to opposite directions without looking back. (Duff was actually the member who left last, but the public loves Slash more, so the scene would involve him of course)

I still think Jake Gyllenhall would make a great young Axl.

I agree 100% Wasn't he rumored at one point to be Axl in a Kurt Cobain biopic.

Danny Bonaduce - Axl

Corbin Bleu - Slash

Owen Wilson - Duff

Richard Fortus - Izzy

Courtney Love - Steven

I lol'd. hi5

I think they should get someone like Zach Efron to play Axl.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

It would be really interesting to see how a GNR biopic movie would be received.

If it was done well it would do wonders for sales.

Vanessa Feltz can play that obsessed blonde girl who always appears on GNR documentaries claiming to know and be responsible for all GNR's success.

Danny DeVito - Vince Neil

This forum cracks me up. Because axl and rourke are apparently friends, everybody now thinks that Mickey is the greatest actor of our generation. If he had no connection to Axl, Rourke wouldn't get 90% of the praise from this forum as he does now.