Bad City

Gunner55

Saw them open for Slash last week and I quite liked them. Got their CD, and I think its pretty good. "Take Me For A Ride" TOTALLY has some Boston and Kiss influence in it. Just listen to the bit before the chorus (very Boston-ish) and the chorus (very Kiss-ish). And listen to the intro to "Do You Believe In Rock N Roll", which sounds insanely Queen-ish. Its a lot of styles all crammed into one...but I kinda like it.

"Showdown In Central Park" and "Fire In The Pouring Rain" are probably my favorites...

Guest deleted_19765

Everyday I thank bands like these for using pictures that allow me to judge them without ever taking the time to listen. I mean, look at that picture, how could they be any good?

Everyday I thank bands like these for using pictures that allow me to judge them without ever taking the time to listen. I mean, look at that picture, how could they be any good?

I had the "privilege" of listening to them open for Slash in Edmonton.

Amidst the "you suck"s and "get off the stage"s all I heard for those 40 minutes was awful music and some person screaming about rock n' roll.

Amidst the "you suck"s and "get off the stage"s all I heard for those 40 minutes was awful music and some person screaming about rock n' roll.

Come on. I was right next to the stage and they were actually pretty decent. Maybe the sound sucked where you were standing?

The guitar players are good and the singer is good too... their songs are cool too... not the generic rock n roll we mostly get nowadays.

they try to hard to be skid row. I saw them last night and the front man is way too cliche..he must of said rock n' roll and hollywood like 50 times each in a 35 minute set. They aren't horrible but they are nothing special. After like 2 songs I thought they were ok then everything got really repetitive.

Come on. I was right next to the stage and they were actually pretty decent. Maybe the sound sucked where you were standing?

The guitar players are good and the singer is good too... their songs are cool too... not the generic rock n roll we mostly get nowadays.

...what could possibly be more generic than that (apart from airbourne and buckcherry).