Wake up time to die!!!

Joeofthedragon

WHAT!who in the hell are these guys did you get this vid from a alternate universe?That lead singer looks like a younger AXL Rose :blink:this can't be the same band that is on tour right now,right?Is this the same band that did all of those classic catchy tunes that tore up the single charts off of Chinese Democracy,WTTJ?WTF?and the lead axe man does not look anything like dj ashba,i wonder if that top hat wearing dude can play the SCOM solo like ashba,cuz we all know that ashba made that song a classic rnr hit,not that guy! :fuckyou:

You're a fucking douche. Grow up!

Love the Philly 91 intro for some reason. Plus, there was drama

there you have it! but, fair n' square do you - not you personally - but all who read this, fell that Axl's voice was better then or now? I fell that his voice is like wine, better as it ages!

WHAT!who in the hell are these guys did you get this vid from a alternate universe?That lead singer looks like a younger AXL Rose :blink:this can't be the same band that is on tour right now,right?Is this the same band that did all of those classic catchy tunes that tore up the single charts off of Chinese Democracy,WTTJ?WTF?and the lead axe man does not look anything like dj ashba,i wonder if that top hat wearing dude can play the SCOM solo like ashba,cuz we all know that ashba made that song a classic rnr hit,not that guy! :fuckyou:

oh comet you...

GNR rocked the world in the 90's and now they rock the world again!

I love GNR from the 90's, but they are no more! why are you so stuck in time? are you so afraid of death? of growing up? of becoming an adult? yea life sucks! but you can make it if you try! you can live a good life also as an adult not just as a kid or teenager when nothing really matters! if you think again you'll see that still nothing really matters, but you so if you'll just realize that you are who you are now, and you don't have to be the one 20 years ago, you'll have a nice life!

Edited by roua gri

Though the rest of the song was usually shit, the intro has been strong for most eras. Even VMA 2002 and a brilliant intro, RIR3 had a brilliant intro, Rock AM Ring had a brilliant intro.

Though the rest of the song was usually shit, the intro has been strong for most eras. Even VMA 2002 and a brilliant intro, RIR3 had a brilliant intro, Rock AM Ring had a brilliant intro.

In RAR06's case, the rest of the song was not shit.

As for Jungle intros, I like the Ritz one.

That performance was fucking awful. Slash and Matt completely botched the intro, Axl sounds like he has throat cancer (like almost every show from 91-92) and the guitar tone is terrible. Only worse Jungle performances I've seen are the 2002 GNR ones and Slash/Myles' recent one.

That performance was fucking awful. Slash and Matt completely botched the intro, Axl sounds like he has throat cancer (like almost every show from 91-92) and the guitar tone is terrible. Only worse Jungle performances I've seen are the 2002 GNR ones and Slash/Myles' recent one.

I was posting it for the intro <_<