Guns N' Roses, 13 October 2010, London (Discussion)

Azazel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell Bon Jovi played 20 nights in a row there?!

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago :scared:

I mean to the general public haven't they only one hit? I'll probably be proved wrong but most people only seem to know Living on a Prayer

ive checked journeyplanner but still cant find the night bus that goes from the o2 to trafulgar square or leicester square

can somebody who knows please help? :thumbsup:

Simply put. I don't think there is one.

Where you looking to get back to? I'm getting a bus to Aldwych to then get a bus home to where I live.. fun night :krider:

plonker, i am

Edited by Guest

Hopefully there will be some cool people either side of me who wont mind my brother joining me later on. It's so wierd knowing by this time tomorrow I will be seeing them.

So fucking excited!

What time are people planning to queue? I'm getting a train from Canterbury at about midday so should be at the o2 by 2.

Fingers crossed they play Shacklers like they have done past few dates, my brother's face will be priceless.

Hopefully there will be some cool people either side of me who wont mind my brother joining me later on. It's so wierd knowing by this time tomorrow I will be seeing them.

So fucking excited!

What time are people planning to queue? I'm getting a train from Canterbury at about midday so should be at the o2 by 2.

Fingers crossed they play Shacklers like they have done past few dates, my brother's face will be priceless.

hey man, didnt know you was from canterbury..thats where im working currently...anyways, im planning on getting up there around that time. Is there any meet ups going on?

I'm guessing people are going to be wearing Guns t shirts? It shouldn't be too hard to pick out the hardcore lot. We should all right our screen names down and stick them to our clothes so we can spot each other and the band members can put a face to a name. That would be awesome and totally not lame........

Just under 12 hours till gates open!

Edited by plonker88

If you can get a night bus to Aldwych, you can walk to L. Square or Trafalgar Square easily enough. Will take about 5-10 minutes max.

What has been the general start time and concert length on this tour?

Also, I will not be best pleased if DJ wears and Arsenal/Chelsea shirt.

So fucking excited!

you are getting to the 02 by 2!?!?! do you need to queue at the box office to get your ticket? surely it wont take that long!??! is there any other reasons to queue??

im a lil worried now, cos ill be getting there for around 6pm. Should be ok???????..............

So fucking excited!

you are getting to the 02 by 2!?!?! do you need to queue at the box office to get your ticket? surely it wont take that long!??! is there any other reasons to queue??

im a lil worried now, cos ill be getting there for around 6pm. Should be ok???????..............

I can't see why there would be a queue at the box office. I had to switch my Pumpkins ticket for one in the disabled area (I messed up my knee on a thailand motorbike a few weeks previous), that only took a few minutes.

I'm going standing f entrance anyone else from Essex going?? Btw I see any fucker throwing shit I will chokeslam them!

Yeah mate I am going from Essex. Getting the train from Chelmsford to Liverpool Street then the tube. Standing Entrance D though.

I'm going standing f entrance anyone else from Essex going?? Btw I see any fucker throwing shit I will chokeslam them!

Yeah mate I am going from Essex. Getting the train from Chelmsford to Liverpool Street then the tube. Standing Entrance D though.

You should get off at Stratford. If you get off at Liverpool Street you'll have to take the tube back to Stratford and then (directly) to North Greenwich. I made that mistake the first time I went to O2.

I'm going from Essex as well, but I'm going tomorrow.

Dear Ticketmaster customer,

This is a courtesy email regarding the Guns N’ Roses events at The O2 Arena, London, tonight, 13 October and on 14 October 2010.

The runtime for the event is as follows:

- Doors open 18:30

- Sebastian Bach 19:25

- Guns N’ Roses 20:40

- Event finish 23:00

:rofl-lol:

This is a courtesy email regarding the Guns N’ Roses events at The O2 Arena, London, tonight, 13 October and on 14 October 2010.

Yeah right. What are we actually looking at here, GnR on at 10.30, finishing 1.15?

Sebastian Bach:***LONDON UK ALERT***WE are going onstage EARLY tonite at the O2 Arena so we can play a full hour set! @gunsnroses has been kind enough to allow us to play longer tonite but we have to go on earlier dude to the strict curfews at the O2 ! So be there at 7 to catch our full set !! see ya TONIGHT LONDON !!!

Sebastian Bach:***LONDON UK ALERT***WE are going onstage EARLY tonite at the O2 Arena so we can play a full hour set! @gunsnroses has been kind enough to allow us to play longer tonite but we have to go on earlier dude to the strict curfews at the O2 ! So be there at 7 to catch our full set !! see ya TONIGHT LONDON !!!

Interesting, maybe GnR wont be on as late as usual afterall.

Might be in luck, they started in Belfast about 21:30.

Might be in luck, they started in Belfast about 21:30.

Reckon it will be similar tonight then.