Get Rid of the Mustashe!

Riddick Bowe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this thread still open, much less have 6 pages.

It's his mustache, his face, his life. I can care less about ii, his voice is great, the band is great, and I hope we get good things out of this band.

Can somebody please lock this thread.

Close the thread? LOL, its pure fact...image is important for a band. If u gonna introduce gnr to ppl u do not wanna show them a that ugly mustache! :fuckyou:

It's his mustache, his face, his life. I can care less about ii, his voice is great, the band is great, and I hope we get good things out of this band.

Close the thread? LOL, its pure fact...image is important for a band. If u gonna introduce gnr to ppl u do not wanna show them a that ugly mustache! :fuckyou:

Dude, it's a mustache! Does it dictate how the whole band looks? No. It's goes with the redneck-type lifestyle he has. Image is important for a band, but I doubt Axl cares about image, see 2002. He wants to put on a great rock show and the best music possible.

I don't see how a mustache on Axl is gonna make a person hate the whole band, or their music.

I also highly doubt he cares what some poeple say on a forum about his looks. It's his life, let him does what want's.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Dude, it's a mustache! Does it dictate how the whole band looks? No. It's goes with the redneck-type lifestyle he has. Image is important for a band, but I doubt Axl cares about image, see 2002. He wants to put on a great rock show and the best music possible.

I don't see how a mustache on Axl is gonna make a person hate the whole band, or their music.

I also highly doubt he cares what some poeple say on a forum about his looks. It's his life, let him does what want's.

Really? What are the characteristics of a redneck lifestyle? How does that fit with Axl's life?

Hey Mr. thread starter,who in the fuck do you think you are demanding how other people choose to look?

this is obsessive-to-the-max, you are not the ultimate authority that has permission to dictate other people's

personal preferences in facial hair ,or any other way they choose to present themselves to the world,this thread is beyond acceptable ,and is totally unecessary,

invasive,stalkerish, and flat-out stupid,I hope you carry a recessive gene for hyper hair growth and end up with furry kids, weirdo!

Why are you taking this so personally?

purplemagaxlshirt.jpg

60296212.jpg

Those ladies don't seem to mind it

any1 famous as axl can pull off some chicks...He wouldent have a chance in real life with that mustache. The man looks like a serial killer! rock3

I don't agree. While it may be off-putting to look at he's such an interesting personality and has charisma! B)

Axl is the definition of the word "carisma". hes got so much personality and seems so down to earth. But the mustache looks aweful and it must be allowed to say.

This guy sure has carisma..but nice to c other ppl care about him and how he act...Hes in great mood and looks very happy. But i think he would be better off without the mustache..Looks

horrible. I been thinking about something, maybe the mustache has a deeper meaning...Maybe hes shy or something and dont wanna show hes face, or just feel uncomfy

ROCK ON! rock3

I think the guy is free to do what he wants and the one who has to like his appearance is Axl himself. Really, I think he could care less of what a bunch of kiddos with too much time on their hands say in an internet forum. Be happy that the guy is still there rocking the world and let him be or look like he wants.

No. He looks a million times more badass with his beard.

I don't like the shape of the current beard though. He needs to extend it under his lips so that it is around the mouth. Whatever that cut is called in English.

That's how he had it in 2006/7. Now that was cool.

How about a Fu Manchu instead:

fumanchuset_200.jpg

Sorry but this topic is so cupcake like. Leave him alone. Do you really think he would ever do what someone would ask him to do? No matter how little and unimportant that thing would be, he doesn't work like: "let's see what people want me to look/talk/act like.". Maybe if you want that you'd better ask him the opposite. (ironic). Leave him alone

Sorry but this topic is so cupcake like. Leave him alone. Do you really think he would ever do what someone would ask him to do? No matter how little and unimportant that thing would be, he doesn't work like: "let's see what people want me to look/talk/act like.". Maybe if you want that you'd better ask him the opposite. (ironic). Leave him alone

lol he does exactly what ppl tell him to. Why the hell u think he tryes to dress like him old self @ this round. :xmassrudolph:

He looks like joke. Cool guy, seems to be very down to earth tho rock3

in Slah autobiographi there was a very interesting mention, when Adler and Slash was looking for a singer and guitar player they hang up a flyer at the strip. in hes book SLASH said this flyer included a message: that people with beard or mustashe diddnt need to cantct them . LOL. Im kinda agree with him, it look stupid

Edited by Riddick Bowe

in Slah autobiographi there was a very interesting mention, when Adler and Slash was looking for a singer and guitar player they hang up a flyer at the strip. in hes book SLASH said this flyer included a message: that people with beard or mustashe diddnt need to cantct them . LOL. Im kinda agree with him, it look stupid

Hehe, again maybe the mustache has a deeper meaning. Maybe he wants Slash to stay the hell out of malibu and gnr.

Øsve rock3

lol he does exactly what ppl tell him to. Why the hell u think he tryes to dress like him old self @ this round. :xmassrudolph:

He looks like joke. Cool guy, seems to be very down to earth tho rock3

Yeah, sure, Axl´s always been the kind of guy who does what others tell him :lol:

To be honest, why is this thread not locked yet?

To be honest, I've recently become surprised and confused by how rigid the rules are for what can and cannot be discussed on this site. Why don't you list what we can and cannot talk about then? We cannot talk about body parts, but we can post pictures where they are prominantly displayed. Reunion? Oh no, people don't like us talking about that. So maybe we should just stick to the new album we hope is coming out. How's that? Does that limit the discussion about GnR enough on a GnR web-site?

Edited by Orsys

On this site we discuss if its possible that Buckethead will come beck, 6 years after he left the band, what slash think of Duff 3 song jamming with Axl and if Robins was overrated in Guns.....Hello....This is by fare a more relevant thread.

Yes it is. And even if it wasn't, WHO CARES? If you don't like the thread, go to another thread. This thread was titled appropriately enough that people know what they are getting into when they enter it. If you don't like it, go create some new, deeply appropriate threads.

Man this is getting frustrating.