Get Rid of the Mustashe!

Riddick Bowe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never loved this mustache but ever since someone posted the pic of Yosemite Sam every time i see a pic that's what pops in my head. I would really like that image and thought to go away.

Lol. I'm sure that even Axl likes Yosemite Sam. :lol:

Yeah, Yosemite Sam is the fricking man. When I posted that it was a compliment. I think he should keep the stach if he's happy with it.

Hey Axl, get rid of your mustashe, you look like a mid west pimp and its aweful.

I only wish you the best m8, and every fan who agree should sign up here...

HEY RIDDICK BOWE GET RID OF THE MOUSTACHE

THREAD,IT'S NOT YOUR CONCERN,GO TRIM YOUR TWAT HAIR!

anybody that wants to see this thread closed sign up here

As long as there isnt any new music to discuss and think the mustache is rater relevant.

anybody who agree to removed it just sign up +1

+1

Fare as iam concern the band image is just as importent as the music they release...Its a package, and they need to be rocking on every leveles rock3

As long as there isnt any new music to discuss and think the mustache is rater relevant.

Are you as naieve as that? Do you think a lame,meaningless,idiotic,semi-literate,poll on a message board can dictate the way someone chooses to present themselves to the world?

If you honestly believe this and aren't doing it to be a dick or garner attention,then you must either be totally selfish or living vicariously through someone you admire, It's not up to you,or what you may think,having an opinion and expressing it is one thing but shit like this elevates it to an entirely new level of stupidity.

Are you as naieve as that? Do you think a lame,meaningless,idiotic,semi-literate,poll on a message board can dictate the way someone chooses to present themselves to the world?

If you honestly believe this and aren't doing it to be a dick or garner attention,then you must either be totally selfish or living vicariously through someone you admire, It's not up to you,or what you may think,having an opinion and expressing it is one thing but shit like this elevates it to an entirely new level of stupidity.

Is it u Axl? The mustache sucks

so guess my vote will be +1

Is it u Axl? The mustache sucks

so guess my vote will be +1

You are more obsessed with mustaches than I once was.

You have a long, hard road ahead of you lad. When I go to Church next Sunday I'll ask Jesus to relieve you of your compulsion.

• 4 weeks later...