Get Rid of the Mustashe!

Riddick Bowe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO GIVES A SHIT.

GN'R are a band, no? They make music?

Well he does look like he's trying to hard with that dumb mustache. Het and Lemmy are among the very few that can pull that look off. And no, THEY don't do anything, AXL does everything, remember?

Agree on the beard though, he looked killer at the '92 Paris PPV. Loved the long-filtered cigarette too when breaking Warren Beatty's balls.

Trying too hard? Maybe he just likes it. I don't think Axl really goes with what's fashionable, but more what Axl likes on himself. I mean this is a guy who wore a Catcher's outfit on stage and who used to wear biker shorts and mesh shirts.

Personally I prefer this look:

axlrose-to2010.jpg

To this:

axl_rose_1.jpg

Nahhh

2002 was badass. 2006 was godlike. 2010 is cool, only cool.

these kinda threads always worked great when they were about the braids

give the mustache time to establish a foothold, it can achieve braids-like status...

When Slash had the scraggly, gray goatee no one complained, or when he got fat.

I recall we had a dude that used to, all the time. I forget his name but he's not around anymore

WHO GIVES A SHIT.

GN'R are a band, no? They make music?

Well he does look like he's trying to hard with that dumb mustache. Het and Lemmy are among the very few that can pull that look off. And no, THEY don't do anything, AXL does everything, remember?

Agree on the beard though, he looked killer at the '92 Paris PPV. Loved the long-filtered cigarette too when breaking Warren Beatty's balls.

Well put sir! U nailed it...HES TRYING TO HARD...wanna be himself. Looks like a washedup bum..Get ur act together Axl we know ur watching! Save ur reputation once and for all..and do it now before its to late! :fuckyou:

I miss the braids threads i miss back when everyone was checking axls hairstyle, now its all about the moustache

How can you miss the braids' threads when you've only been here since April

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have followed MyGNR for a long time before i became a member.

Dont mind the idiots Psyco...some ppl think its cool having a geeky status! We all miss the braids..IMHO that was real, now its just something thats not right, get what i mean? He should keep hes HOB look..that was killer! rock3

I miss the braids threads i miss back when everyone was checking axls hairstyle, now its all about the moustache

How can you miss the braids' threads when you've only been here since April

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have followed MyGNR for a long time before i became a member.

Dont mind the idiots Psyco...some ppl think its cool having a geeky status! We all miss the braids..IMHO that was real, now its just something thats not right, get what i mean? He should keep hes HOB look..that was killer! rock3

Haha, what?

And American Psycho, I appologize. Sorry if I seemed VULGAR in my post. I didn't mean to.

Were'nt there somepics of him with a beard in 2006, i think it was from a benefit gig?

It was certainly a bit more rugged than when he just had the goatee and compared to the tash just now. He's clearly bollocksed there. I remember some other photos of him onstage there too. I'm not so sure it was an arranged gig as such if I remember correctly, rather he just got up and sang.

404309546_cf8440e8c9.jpg