Get Rid of the Mustashe!

Riddick Bowe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl is a sick unstabel man that probaly dont know the best for himself. Grow a mustache like that and show it in public shows to me that something is not right.

I hope hes not to shy about the botox he got back in 00-02 era, and now try to hide it.

You said this in another thread:

Dont understand why gnr world are so angry with Axl, he dont owe us anything....Stop bitching so much and leave the man alone.

I am confused now? :shrugs: Cause your reply about the mustache sounds like bitching to me.

Axl is a sick unstabel man that probaly dont know the best for himself. Grow a mustache like that and show it in public shows to me that something is not right.

I hope hes not to shy about the botox he got back in 00-02 era, and now try to hide it.

You said this in another thread:

Dont understand why gnr world are so angry with Axl, he dont owe us anything....Stop bitching so much and leave the man alone.

I am confused now? :shrugs: Cause your reply about the mustache sounds like bitching to me.

He should remove the mustache...its for he`s own good. If he cant c it himself, he obv need help. And here are we, the biggest fans in the whole wide world trying to make him open he`s eyes! :thumbsup:

Edited by Terje_Myhre

its so ugly he should be embarresed showing hes face in public... Wierd that some1 close to him havent told him to remove it. removethemustache.jpg

Pls help him remove this mustache by priting out this and scan it back on net with ur signature! When 100ppl have signed it me and some m8s are going over to malibu and give it to him!

If u dont do it for urself, pls atleast do it for AXL.

Sign it and upload it again!

Apprciated! :xmasssanta:

the most important right now is that Axl and the band continue to tour, because hes voice is sharp as a razor at the moment. havent heard hes voice so good since 93. I saw them when the tour started and it sucked. But the tour has progressed i can see by videos on youtube that Axl looks so much better now then he did couple of months beck. its going very well at the moment. But then he looks like a pimp with that mustache!

I really hope the tour continues for another 5years now without the mustache. The band is tighter then ever, Axl sounds so freaking awsome now. IMO he sounds better then many nights in the 90`s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnRwe8Jj9m0&feature=related This gives me shivers. The man is alive!

ROCK ON! rock3

Edited by Terje_Myhre

If he gets rid of the mustache, I hope he brings back "homefuck". I'd be more excited for him to call someone homefuck on stage than the guys playing Estranged.

What does one have to do with the other?

Can't he yell "Homefuck", while wearing the mustache?

:question:

Wow, you are new. Axl has been wearing hats since - forever.

He never wore hats on stage when he had the braids. Since he got rid of them the hats are never off! Why the change I wonder??!! :unsure:

Oh come on, he doesn't wear a hat often on and off stage.

Wow, you are new. Axl has been wearing hats since - forever.

He never wore hats on stage when he had the braids. Since he got rid of them the hats are never off! Why the change I wonder??!! :unsure:

Oh come on, he doesn't wear a hat often on and off stage.

I may have exaggerred on the never ever without them part :laugh: but he does wear them much more in recent years! I don't care either way he can do what he wants!