Get Rid of the Mustashe!

Riddick Bowe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were'nt there somepics of him with a beard in 2006, i think it was from a benefit gig?

It was certainly a bit more rugged than when he just had the goatee and compared to the tash just now. He's clearly bollocksed there. I remember some other photos of him onstage there too. I'm not so sure it was an arranged gig as such if I remember correctly, rather he just got up and sang.

404309546_cf8440e8c9.jpg

This photo was taken on February 25, 2007 using a Canon PowerShot SD800 IS.

a few more

404305981_db63c1da1b.jpg

404305429_489bc2fe49.jpg

Edited by Cpi

WHO GIVES A SHIT.

GN'R are a band, no? They make music?

ALL bands care about image.

Yeah, but why should we care?

Allthough I do agree that in 2006 he looked better, but than again, why should we care and why should he care what we think?

Hey Axl, get rid of your mustashe, you look like a mid west pimp and its aweful.

I only wish you the best m8, and every fan who agree should sign up here...

Instead of dropping the mustache, I'd prefer that he drop his current band and get Slash, Izzy, and Duff back in the mix.

for me he could come out wearing a lampshade as a hat and a dress if he carries on singing like he did at the gig I went to ...

why the anti-muzzie sentiment?

This made me laugh out loud.

As did the fact Uncle Buck is never getting his reunion.

Hey Axl, get rid of your mustashe, you look like a mid west pimp and its aweful.

I only wish you the best m8, and every fan who agree should sign up here...

Instead of dropping the mustache, I'd prefer that he drop his current band and get Slash, Izzy, and Duff back in the mix.

:sleeper:

No matter what Axl do or look like people complain, he can never do anything right. Mustache or not, he's still Axl Rose. He doesn't owe us fans anything.

Who has the nads to throw a pack of razors on stage with a sticky saying "please shave it off", let alone get it past security? Either you'll end the show, or he'll make a joke out of it.

People threw razors at Freddie Mercury when he grew his mustache.

And I said an unopened pack... no one should throw razors.

WHO GIVES A SHIT.

GN'R are a band, no? They make music?

ALL bands care about image.

Yeah, but why should we care?

Allthough I do agree that in 2006 he looked better, but than again, why should we care and why should he care what we think?

If Axl came out in a pink dress and full whore makeup, would you be thinking "WOW! THIS MUSIC IS GREAT!" or would you be thinking "the fuck is wrong with that guy?"

its so ugly he should be embarresed showing hes face in public... Wierd that some1 close to him havent told him to remove it. removethemustache.jpg

Pls help him remove this mustache by priting out this and scan it back on net with ur signature! When 100ppl have signed it me and some m8s are going over to malibu and give it to him!

Edited by Terje_Myhre