Get Rid of the Mustashe!

Riddick Bowe

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Axl, get rid of your mustashe, you look like a mid west pimp and its aweful.

I only wish you the best m8, and every fan who agree should sign up here...

About time some1 brougth this up! Kudos to u , ROCK ON DUDE! rock3

I can relate to this, and sign up for my whole familey + my soon born baby boy!

Once a bad ass, now u look like a clown Axl....some sick twist between james hetfield and ur old self!

Edited by Terje_Myhre

WHO GIVES A SHIT.

GN'R are a band, no? They make music?

Well he does look like he's trying to hard with that dumb mustache. Het and Lemmy are among the very few that can pull that look off. And no, THEY don't do anything, AXL does everything, remember?

Agree on the beard though, he looked killer at the '92 Paris PPV. Loved the long-filtered cigarette too when breaking Warren Beatty's balls.

WHO GIVES A SHIT.

GN'R are a band, no? They make music?

Well he does look like he's trying to hard with that dumb mustache. Het and Lemmy are among the very few that can pull that look off. And no, THEY don't do anything, AXL does everything, remember?

Agree on the beard though, he looked killer at the '92 Paris PPV. Loved the long-filtered cigarette too when breaking Warren Beatty's balls.

Trying too hard? Maybe he just likes it. I don't think Axl really goes with what's fashionable, but more what Axl likes on himself. I mean this is a guy who wore a Catcher's outfit on stage and who used to wear biker shorts and mesh shirts.

Personally I prefer this look:

axlrose-to2010.jpg

To this:

axl_rose_1.jpg

Edited by MetalForever

Yeah but now he has that long pimp mustache, and hes like 50 years old.....if i were a father and a guy with a mustashe like that turned up, i would have locked in my daughter!

I'm sure it's not just the mustache that makes fathers lock their daughters up around Axl.