Do you think a new album is coming soon?

Vincent Vega

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

If Axl don't do a reunion, I hope he never release any music again. It has been shown that he need Slash, Duff and Izzy to do something great.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Axl don't do a reunion, I hope he never release any music again. It has been shown that he need Slash, Duff and Izzy to do something great.

On the contrary, we've seen that none of the previous members (even combined as in Velvet Revolver) can put out even a single good song. I think it's become abundantly clear over the past few years that Axl was basically the lone creative force behind the original lineup. The new lineup is a bit more balanced, with guys like Stinson being much more respectable as overall musicians than anyone from the original lineup besides Axl.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

On the contrary, we've seen that none of the previous members (even combined as in Velvet Revolver) can put out even a single good song. I think it's become abundantly clear over the past few years that Axl was basically the lone creative force behind the original lineup. The new lineup is a bit more balanced, with guys like Stinson being much more respectable as overall musicians than anyone from the original lineup besides Axl.

lol?

If you want, I can list quiet many songs that are great from all members but Steven Adler, who has just made a few good.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I've listened to everything recorded by the former members. None of it would even be fit to be a Chinese Democracy B-side, and that's a fact.

lol

The best songs on CD isn't near as good as the best VR did, and only a little better than their worst.

I've listened to everything recorded by the former members. None of it would even be fit to be a Chinese Democracy B-side, and that's a fact.

lol

The best songs on CD isn't near as good as the best VR did, and only a little better than their worst.

Wow...you two cancel each other.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Lol. You need to clear Slash's semen out of ears. I'd take "Better" over everything every former member of GNR has written since Appetite. Slash, Izzy etc haven't been good songwriters for over 20 years. They lost it a long time ago. Get over it.

I lol'd

I hope, but I don't think a new album is coming soon, we would already know by many different sources. I just hope before they start to record a new album, we have the chance to listen what's left from the Rose-Bucket-Finck era.

Best solution would be to have the next album be a double. First CD be the Bucket-Robin era songs, second CD be this lineup's songs.

I hope, but I don't think a new album is coming soon, we would already know by many different sources. I just hope before they start to record a new album, we have the chance to listen what's left from the Rose-Bucket-Finck era.

Best solution would be to have the next album be a double. First CD be the Bucket-Robin era songs, second CD be this lineup's songs.

I can live with that. Not very likely though.

Edited by Rovim

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Whatever happened to those leaks that were supposed to come today?

Maybe you will have them instead of an album.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Some guy has been making threads about leaks. Claims to work in some office and gave some names yesterday and possible album titles.

He said he'd post them today.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Some guy has been making threads about leaks. Claims to work in some office and gave some names yesterday and possible album titles.

He said he'd post them today.

And anyone actually believed?

GNR123GNR456, if something was gonna happen we would already be sure.

Edited by ManetsBR