People are furious on Axl

Terje_Myhre

Get the impression from GNR world that ppl are angry with Axl for not releasing new music. :fuckyou:

U think he learnd hes lesson from CD, or will he release it when hes 60years old with a grey mustache? Imo this is the time for him to release as much as possible.

This is like round 4 and it should be final round. Tour behind a new album untill 2012 :violin: , and then retire for good. Hopefully with the legend status he once had.

I cross my fingers for a new album is scheduled for near future...If he mess around this time press will never forgive him, and he will prob end up like a joke in everyones eyes!

Hes allready being laugh at over at the motley crue and bon jovi forums... :anger:

Give urself a little more respect Axl, and show the world the rock god u are rock3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the impression from GNR world that ppl are angry with Axl for not releasing new music. :fuckyou:

U think he learnd hes lesson from CD, or will he release it when hes 60years old with a grey mustache? Imo this is the time for him to release as much as possible.

This is like round 4 and it should be final round. Tour behind a new album untill 2012 :violin: , and then retire for good. Hopefully with the legend status he once had.

I cross my fingers for a new album is scheduled for near future...If he mess around this time press will never forgive him, and he will prob end up like a joke in everyones eyes!

Hes allready being laugh at over at the motley crue and bon jovi forums... :anger:

Give urself a little more respect Axl, and show the world the rock god u are rock3

Axl has nothing to prove to anybody. Bands create music out of pure love and I'm sure when and if Axl feels its ready to release a new album, he will do so. In the meantime, enjoy Chinese Democracy and the great shows he's putting on around the world.

For the likes of bands like Motley Crue and Bon Jovi to critisize is pure comical. They can't help the fact that someone, with more talent and less demanding work schedules, attracts more interest across the world.

Bon Jovi should stick to acting in his D grade movies. He's a joke and the whole music industry knows it

Axl has nothing to prove to anybody. Bands create music out of pure love and I'm sure when and if Axl feels its ready to release a new album, he will do so. In the meantime, enjoy Chinese Democracy and the great shows he's putting on around the world.

For the likes of bands like Motley Crue and Bon Jovi to critisize is pure comical. They can't help the fact that someone, with more talent and less demanding work schedules, attracts more interest across the world.

Bon Jovi should stick to acting in his D grade movies. He's a joke and the whole music industry knows it

I dont give fuck what those ppl thinks.. But i hate it that Axl brings this on himself. He could accomplished so much more. He is in the zone now and should act on it rock3

ROCK ON!

Yeah, I'm sure that's gotta be tough on Axl :rofl-lol:

And I'm not quite sure who's furious at him?? Where did you get that from? I've seen people hoping and eagerly awaits a new album, but that's a long ways from being furious.

It's been two years since Chinese, bands normally don't release albums every year.. 2-5 years between is probably within the most normal way of doing things.

And, before you mention the 15 year gap before Chinese, don't bother, I already know about it. There's probably thousands of reasons for the delay, and we don't know the specifics to that. Anyhow, hopefully the band is back on the right track now and new releases will see the light of day in the near future.

More talent? Maybe. More interest across the world? Check this out, that's all I say.

More talent? Maybe. More interest across the world? Check this out, that's all I say.

Bon Jovi started the year off with better management.

Guns N' Roses were promised a world tour by their former management with supergroup Van Halen. Several several festivals and stadium shows were overlooked to prepare for that Van Halen tour which didn't eventuate. That litigation is still pending.

Guns' were off the wrong foot to start with. They have recovered very well from that setback.

Dont turn this into another gnr vs xxxx band thread. Stay on topis, ppl are furious with Axl..and that is for a good reason. He has been acting like a punk to many times now..no more chances to blow.

He lost alot of die hards allready, he should be very happy we are here for him. Supporting him, buying consert tickets...x amount of chinese democracy cd`s , t-shirts , posters so on. WE ARE THE FOOD ON THE TABEL.

Without us he could been in serious trouble, god forbidd. Come on Axl do us the favour and give us something back! :xmasssanta:

Ok then, back on topic. The only reason people are furious on Axl is Axl himself. Actually, his attitudes.

He's reclusive, ok, we can't change that. But he is a musician with a HUGE fanbase, so it's expected that his fans dislike when he refuses to launch new music.

And the concerts... Why are they always late? If they were always on time there would be nothign bad to say about the tour and the concerts, but he keep giving people and the media reasons to be bashed.

That's all I think.

I think Axl blew his final chance years ago. We're at the reunite or retire stage.

Reunion? Please don't turn this in yet another reunion thread, there's a whole forum for it.

But as you said it, here goes:

I don't really want a reunion. It would be a fake thing (and before someone says actual GNR is a fake GNR, a reunion would be even more fake), they would be there for money, to tour the world for 2 years or so and then goodbye. And for what? Just to see Axl playing with Slash, considering that Dj Ashba sounds the same? The fact is that not only Ashba sounds the same, the whole band sounds the same or even better sometimes, but with New GNR we may have the chance to see them releasing new music... and not they playing with the Pussycat Dolls and Justin Bieber.

We can't DEMAND a reunion, that's their lives, they do whatever they want.

And I like GNR boards the way they are. Imagine a reunion... what would we talk about? You think Axl would change his reclusive mind and the GNR censorship? I don't think we would get DVDs, interviews, new website or whatever everyone wants. We would talk less. We wouldn't talk about leaks, we wouldn't talk about rumors, we wouldn't talk about new albums. We would talk about the setlists, that wouldn't be much different from today, except for the ChiDem songs off. After 5 concerts very similar, it would get boring.

Edited by ManetsBR

lol, Bon Jovi plays venues twice as big as GNR

Indeed.

Yeap Bon Jovi does sell out big places. But Bon Jovi and Motley Crew will do anything I mean anything to do so, kiss ass or what ever it takes! Does that make them bad people no it's just how they choose to do things.

To my Axl is a no comprimise person and does things his own way no matter what the out come maybe. I believe he stays true to his self and does what he feels like doing and nothing more. Yeah he wants to make money but he will not bend over backwards to do it. For better or worse that is the way he is take or leave it.

lol, Bon Jovi plays venues twice as big as GNR

Indeed.

Bon Jovi was the #1 tour last year, and would you believe, owns a taco shop (well, an overpriced taco shop) in the Hamptons that his daughter "oversees". Internationally, Bon Jovi's pretty big, whether we like the music or not. He throws big money fundraisers for Democratic presidential candidates, which could also mean he'd be up for being the governor, but with all the people he'd surround him with, and being a friend of Hillary Clinton's, isn't out of the realm of possibility if he ever gets tired of touring.

Yeah, the day they stop Jon will be New Jersey governor! And they've been together for 26 years in a row. People say there's a gap between 95 and 2000, but thats not truth. There are some demos from 96, on 98 there was Real Life and on 99 Sex Sells.

A bit off topic, sorry.

Axl doesn't operate on your timetables or according to your misguided sense of entitlement.

Axl doesn't operate on your timetables or according to your misguided sense of entitlement.

Yeah, no kidding. It's amazing people around here think they know what's right for another human being without knowing them personally. Let the man do whatever he feels fit. He's got nothing to prove; does anyone really need to be the biggest name in music forever. He's done that. Don't equate Axl and GNR's popularity with your own self worth. Saying things like he should release music in 2012 and then retire is absurd. Who cares if the legend status returns or last. Who cares if Axl is being laughed over at MotleCrue and Bon Jovi forums. How often is Bon Jovi being praised here? I wouldn't be too concerned with "the press" considering Axl doesn't seem to really care.

At the end of the day, just enjoy your life and worry less about the actions of others. It's Axl's career, I'll let him worry about it.

Cheers,

Andrew

People have been predicting the final curtain of Axl unless he does this or does that by this or that date for the past dozen years. Today, in 2010, he is touring and sounding better than since '92 IMO ... and you're still here aren't you?

We would all like new music but to say he's going to "lose all cred" or "be finished" or anything like that ... well that's all been said and done and proven wrong. It's like groundhog day. Rightly or wrongly, this is the path GNR are on. They release music when they're ready, they tour when they're ready. Sure ... GNR could be bigger ... could be huge ... but they are the masters of their future, not us, and what they want is what will happen. And really, that's the way it should be. Personally I see the direction being pretty positive. They're touring and Axl looks together and sounds killer.

The GNR story will be legend by the end. It's so unique. I look at it all in the big picture as the GNR universe moves pretty slowly so might as well chill and enjoy the pace.

People have been predicting the final curtain of Axl unless he does this or does that by this or that date for the past dozen years. Today, in 2010, he is touring and sounding better than since '92 IMO ... and you're still here aren't you?

We would all like new music but to say he's going to "lose all cred" or "be finished" or anything like that ... well that's all been said and done and proven wrong. It's like groundhog day. Rightly or wrongly, this is the path GNR are on. They release music when they're ready, they tour when they're ready. Sure ... GNR could be bigger ... could be huge ... but they are the masters of their future, not us, and what they want is what will happen. And really, that's the way it should be. Personally I see the direction being pretty positive. They're touring and Axl looks together and sounds killer.

The GNR story will be legend by the end. It's so unique. I look at it all in the big picture as the GNR universe moves pretty slowly so might as well chill and enjoy the pace.

Pretty slow yes, and Axl is turning 50 in some years. I know that i dont want to c a 55year old man running around on stage acting like Rolling Stones, Kiss , Judas Priest blah blah...pretending hes in hes 20`s. He have 2 more years after that GNR should shut down their buisness.!