Upcoming Axl Rose Interview?

ManetsBR

Saw on HTGTH

Exclusive

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose gives his first interview in 14 years—to Gulf News!

Gulf News Report: December 16, 2010

Guns N' Roses lead singer Axl Rose gave his first interview in 14 years—according to his manager—to Gulf News on Thursday night, just hours before he took to the stage at Yas Arena in Abu Dhabi in his band's first UAE concert.

He told Gulf News backstage at the venue, "I'm so excited to be playing in front of such a multi-cultural crowd".

His manager expressed surprise that the red-haired singer was willing to give an interview, telling Gulf News, "I don't know what you've done, but you did something right!"

http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/music/guns-n-roses-singer-axl-rose-gives-his-first-interview-in-14-years-1.731671

EDIT: Apparentely, that "I'm so excited to be playing in front of such a multi-cultural crowd" was the amazing interview :shrugs:

Come here and give another interview to the fans Axl.

Edited by ManetsBR

Axl gave an interview after the '02 VMAs and during the '06 VMAs which was a visual interview.

He's given audio interviews in 1999, 2002 and 2006.

He never gave any interview in 1996, which would be "14 years ago."

Well, if that counts, he gave an interview this year on South America.

Axl gave an interview after the '02 VMAs and during the '06 VMAs which was a visual interview.

He's given audio interviews in 1999, 2002 and 2006.

He never gave any interview in 1996, which would be "14 years ago."

I love the 99 interview!

Edited by batman007