Do you guys realise Dexter logs on and reads the board?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dexter should start hunting people from this board down. A rock star turned serial killer who hunts down his internet fans/detractors. Might be a bit of a stretch, but I think it could work. Are you a lone wolf, Mr. Rose?

Edited by ITW 2012

It's pretty clear that Axl cares what the fans on the boards think. I strongly believe that my setlist threads were the main reasons "Shackler's" and "Nice Boys" were picked up again halfway through the Euro tour.

Isn't there a video of an axl speed where he says he hates it when people bitch about setlists on forums

It's pretty clear that Axl cares what the fans on the boards think. I strongly believe that my setlist threads were the main reasons "Shackler's" and "Nice Boys" were picked up again halfway through the Euro tour.

Isn't there a video of an axl speed where he says he hates it when people bitch about setlists on forums

I wasn't bitching though. Just making suggestions on what would be cool to bring back based on early-tour videos.

It's pretty kool. I was on his profile a couple of months ago (lolnoeveryday), and as far as I remember he hadn't logged in since the chats. Something huge is about to happen, mygnr. This is just the prelude!!

Axl has an account here? WTF, when the hell did this happen? :shocked:

Lol

Coming this fall to MYGNR: He's a Rock Star by night; and a Serial Killer by later that night...

That would make one hell of a series :)

I may be very tired, but right now I think that would be the best thing ever. I'll steal that idea and sell it!

axl reads many of the boards regularly and his thoughts on things will be revealed soon.

the rumble in the jungle is making the ground crumble, hopefully they wont be just mumbles.

CD1 must first be relaunched before you can worry about CD2. let's wait and see if GNR's plans really kick off for the super bowl before i go ahead and spoil everything.

Why relaunch CD1 after two plus years? Can you please tell us a bit about some of the new songs? Is Buckethead on them?

CD1 must first be relaunched before you can worry about CD2. let's wait and see if GNR's plans really kick off for the super bowl before i go ahead and spoil everything.

Please don't! :(

Relaunching CD1, including a tour? Nevertheless it'll be interesting.