Do you guys realise Dexter logs on and reads the board?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Axl if you read this, what's it with the end of the world thing and all that? Are you a prepper? If the world ends in 2012, would you like to see what comes after the apocalypse, in like sticking around, trying to rebuild? Does this whole shit affect the way you look at music? Do you think it gets worse before it gets better? Have you read the prophecies? If so, what do you think of them? Do you think there is a meaning to your existence and if so what would that be? What's your motivation anyway?

He probably had a few laughs at himself along with some of the idiot doomposters. I'm glad I was optimistic that week and telling people to shut up when there were about five different "Axl should retire" and "Oh my God it's all over for Guns!" threads up.

The last time he logged in here was when his account got "hacked."

Of course now with the new rule that you have to log in to read the boards, we have to figure what his alt account name is.

Hmmm.....

I always assumed it was you,Mr.Quick-comeback-slaughter-the-cretins-cold-hearted-vebose-n' viperous tongued friend :thumbsup:

Of course now with the new rule that you have to log in to read the boards, we have to figure what his alt account name is.

Hmmm.....

I always assumed it was you,Mr.Quick-comeback-slaughter-the-cretins-cold-hearted-vebose-n' viperous tongued friend :thumbsup:

Can't be. Axl's not a big fan of Steven.

Hmmm.....

Gee I wonder why in Dr.Drew Celebrity Rehab,litigious ambulance-chasing mother,Adler's appetite,"Stroke"of genius not?

Hmmm.....

I'm not Axl, I'm his internet messageboard PR guy. (lulz)

Very true. Although I should say I'm more a fan of Steven's style, cowbell, and snare drum. And his hair. I don't want Steven back in the band, I just want his snare drum from the 88 ritz gig back in the band. (more lulz)

There are times when I see posts from oldbies on here who have only a few hundred posts and they post something with a very 'knowing' tone. And it makes me wonder who they are. Like- why did they come out of hiding to post in the thread? But there's no way to be sure. No evidence. I have a few hunches on Axl's alt account(s), but we'll never know. I guarantee he's got one though, although he may not post under it.

Hmmm.....

I'm not Axl, I'm his internet messageboard PR guy. (lulz)

Very true. Although I should say I'm more a fan of Steven's style, cowbell, and snare drum. And his hair. I don't want Steven back in the band, I just want his snare drum from the 88 ritz gig back in the band. (more lulz)

There are times when I see posts from oldbies on here who have only a few hundred posts and they post something with a very 'knowing' tone. And it makes me wonder who they are. Like- why did they come out of hiding to post in the thread? But there's no way to be sure. No evidence. I have a few hunches on Axl's alt account(s), but we'll never know. I guarantee he's got one though, although he may not post under it.

Does being an internet PR guy come with "party passes?"

Yes I have a never-ending drive to see Steven play the snare with his face again.

Let's go on a "Spanish Inqusition" type hunt to flush out the anonymous account,would be pedestrian to think one doesn't exist :xmassrudolph:

I remember DJ in one of the interviews saying something like, "He's always reading everything. He's always keeping informed. He watches everything."

I'm convinced that Axl reads 'everything' too.

Maybe if they can change the spelling of his name to Axel or Axle he will post, there's nothing more annoying than people who can't spell your name correctly.

Probably reads all If the world's wacky threads :lol::rofl-lol:

That's a low blow lol. But yes, he has responded to me about my threads.

I think he would read wasted's posts too always good for a laugh

I login every morning to get my daily laughs early, some of you are very witty :rofl-lol::lol: